Once I walked out the door Louis whistled jokefully.

While laughing, I walked to my suitcase and pulled out two pairs of heels. “Which shoe?” I asked, showing him my sparkly silver heels and my plain bright purple heels.

“The sparkly ones”

“Why am I not surprised?”

I held onto Louis arm for balance as I slipped on the shoes. With these on I was exactly Louis height.

“It’s 10pm, when are you planning on leaving?” He asked.

“Well I still need to do my hair...”

“How long does that take?”

“45 minutes- around that time.”

“Alright well get started because it takes half an hour to get to the Party and we need to be there before 12.”

I nodded as I walked into the washroom. I plugged the flat Iron in and parted my hair into layers.

I let down the first layer and began to straighten my strand of hair.

“So, what’s this present that’s got Harry going crazy?” he asked as he sat on the toiled (the lid was down).

“He’s been talking about it?”

“Yah, he’s been asking me if I knew what it was. He’s been going ballistic- asking everyone if they know. I think it’s because he wants to either make sure you don’t give him a better gift than he has for or he probably wants to make sure you didn’t waste your money on buying him anything expensive.”

“Oh.”

“Well go on, tell me.”

“Erm... no it’s ok. Let’s keep it a mystery.”

“At least give me a hint! I promise I won’t tell him! Is it expensive?”

I laughed, shaking my head at him as I let down another layer of hair.

“Well, it’s not really expensive.”

“Oh so you got him something cheap?” He joked.

“I wouldn’t say it’s cheap because you can’t really buy it either.”

I continued to straighten my hair. From the corner of my eye I noticed Louis had his thinking face on. He was trying to figure it out.

“Did you get him a rock or some kind of fancy sand?”

“It’s a little more personal than that.”

I think that hint gave it away. He made an “o” shape with his mouth as he said it as well.

“You’re giving him you’re virginity?”

I instantly felt my cheeks heat up as I concentrated on my hair.

“Is that a bad gift?”

“No, no. It’ll be perfect for Harry. Trust me.”

We both began to laugh, but once we stopped Louis continued. “Are you sure you want to give it away already? Are you sure you’re ready.”

“I think I am. I’ve thought about it and everything. I mean, I love him. It just... It just feels right.”

“Well, as long as you’re sure you’re ready then go for it.”

Soon enough I was on my last few pieces of hair. I made sure not one strand of hair was at its natural wave before I unplugged the iron and tossed it into its case.