Chap.54"I made you go soft"

I hold Aurora in my arms the rest of the day and we take a quick shower.

We decide to go out once it hits 8:00 o'clock. Aurora puts on my light long-sleeve shirt and some sweatpants and I put on a black t-shirt and Nike sweats.

I see aurora eyeing me up and down and I smirk while walking towards her lifting her chin up and moving my lips to her ear.

"Eyes up here love" I whisper and lightly nip at her neck making her moan. I smirk once again and walk out saying we have to go leaving her needy.

I hear her drags herself catching up to me.

"Your a meanie" she grumbles with her hand on my shoulder. I chuckle and stop walking and look at her with an adorable pout on her lips.

I laugh at this and lean down to give her a kiss as I do she waits until I'm centimeters away from my face then swerves and continues walking.

"You little-" I cut myself off and walk up to her slamming her into the wall. She looks up at me with lust and I do the same leaning down and kissing her roughly. I wait until she's out of air then pull away.

She pants and looks from my lips to my eyes. I reach back down and grab her thighs lifting her up so her legs wrap Around my waist.

We start to make out until we hear someone come barging in. We both turn our head and see Auroras mom and dad.

"Well this is fucking awkward" aurora says and chuckling wide eyed.

Suddenly her grandma comes in and looks towards Auroras father who doesn't look happy.

"Oh you stop it you know how many times I've walked in on you two ?" She says recalling all the times.

"MOM!" Auroras mom yells.

"Yeah that's what I said when I saw" her grandma points out and I have to hold back a laugh.

"These groceries aren't gonna put themselves away" Diana says and aurora starts walking to the kitchen.

"Oh not you sweetie. These bozos have nothing better to do. Carry on with yalls sesh" she says and grabs her father and mother by there's ears bringing them to the kitchen.

"I love her" I say chuckling.

"Are you ready?" I question and she nods while giggling.

I laugh at her cuteness and take her hand leading her out the doors I step towards the car until she pulls me back.

"Let's walk!" She says happily. She starts to pull me along like a lost puppy

"Love where are we going" I question when I see we're in the middle of no where.

"Just wait!" She says happily still pulling me around.

"HERE!" She exclaims and I look up to see a beautiful view of the city.

"Isn't it so pretty" she says mesmerized.

"It's beautiful my love" I say and give her a forehead kiss.

"I love you" she whispers.

"I.love.you" I say between kisses.

"I made you go soft" she says with her head all the way back while giggling.

"You did princess" I say kissing her forehead.

——————————————————————

I'm sorry for my lack in posting I've been slammed with so much state testing this week and it's overwhelming but I'm trying to get back too posting😕