Chap.35"I will make you my personal project"

I wake up and I see that I was straddled on top of Xavier. I hear some faint voices considering I just woke up.

"Dude you whipped just accept it," I think Carson says.

"No, I'm not"

"She could ask you to go four hours out of town to go get her some food and you would do it" Carson states.

"Shut up" Xavier replies.

"Just admit it your her bitch" Carson says

He's not wrong.

"Fuck off," Xavier says. He didn't decline it

I pretend like I'm starting to wake up and squirm a little.I feel Xavier put his hand on my back.I make a sound indicating I'm up .

"Goodmorning princess" Xavier says . He knows .

Damnit.

"How'd you know" I ask with defeat in my tone.

"Your breathing changed"

Shit.

I just let out a nervous laugh which he chuckles at and loads my face with kisses that I giggle at.

I give him a peck on the lips and rest my head back on his shoulder.

"Get him to admit it feisty" Carson says and I giggle.

"You just a sweetheart" I whisper and kiss his cheek.

And my bitch but he ain't ready for that conversation yet.

"See" Xavier says in a cocky tone.

"She's just being nice " Carson says .

"No im hungry and sleepy" I say to him narrowing my eyes.

"Yeah yeah" Carson says.

"What do you want to eat ?" Xavier asks me softly.

"Umm i don't know " I say. Making food decisions is not my thing.

"You want me to choose?"he asks and I nod rapidly . He decides to go to this burger place across the street.

"Oh oh can I come."Carson asks.

"No"Xavier says

"To bad im coming anyway" Carson's says putting his shoes on.

Xavier sighs a little and picks me up with him . I squeal and wrap around his waist he makes his way to the car and sets me in the passenger seat before getting in his . We drive off and start making a conversation.

"We're here" Xavier says cutting off Carson from his god long rant.

We all jump out of the car and walk inside. We're greeted with the waiter and go sit down. We all go over what we want to eat and I make Xavier order for me because I don't know what the hell I want .

"Alright here you are. Enjoy" the waiter says enthusiastically.

"Thank you" we all say.

We hear the bell go off indicating someone's here . I turn my head and low and behold Salvatore with three men.

"Xavier"

"Wh- fuck" he cuts himself off.

"God damnit"carson says .

He starts walking towards us and we all pull out our guns . I wasn't kidding when I said we take them everywhere.

"Well isn't of funny seeing you here"

"God damnit your like a nat that doesn't go away" I say to him .

"Well aren't you kind" he said . Does he want me to cut his dick off?

"What do you want" Xavier asks .

"What i wanted the last time . Her dead"Xavier securely pulls me toward him and wrapping an arm around me. Carson visibly gets more alert.

"Just give the slut up already and stop being difficult" Salvatore says.

I raise my gun up and shoot one of his men I the head.

"Call me a slut one more time and I'll make sure your men drop like flies." I warn.

"How many times do I have to tell you to control her?!" He goes to raise a hand to him. I take his hand and spin him around throwing his head into the table. His men try to put guns up to me but instead I put a gun up to Salvatore.

"Shoot me or any of us and you can say bye bye to your fucking 'master'" I tell them and they drop the weapons .

"I warned you once Salvatore. I'm gonna make you my personal fucking project.I will make your life a living fucking hell. So help me god I will strip away everything you love slowly just to watch you in pain and I'll do it just because I can." I whisper in his ear so Xavier can't hear me.

"Get the fuck out of my site before I change my mind and kill you anyways" I tell him and they all run off .

I sit back down and Xavier gives me a kiss muttering a thank you.

"Why didn't you just kill him ?" Xavier exclaims making us burst in laughter.

——————————————————————

I REALLY HOPE YALL HAVE SEEN THE ROOKIE ON HULU. SO YOU KNOW WHAT LINE IM TALKING ABOUT IN THIS ONE . CHEN IS SUCH A BAD ASS.