Chap.37"Kill her"

Aurora jerks awake quickly.

"What the hell is going on" she groans. She is fed up. Pretty soon she's going on a killing spree.

"These bitches are back at it again," I tell her.

She gets off my lap and takes my gun from my side and loads it. There are still gunshots going through the window I'm assuming nobody thought we would be in the living room. They are clearly idiots.

I'm assuming she's waiting until everyone who is attempting to attack us is in and sure enough I was right.

5 men come racing in and once there in they all look dumbfounded sitting there like some dumbasses.

"Y'all are paying for that window to get fixed," aurora says making me chuckle. This girl doesn't care that they all have guns and are trying to kill us. But cares about her damn window.

"Kill her" I'm guessing the leader says. I've never seen these people in my life.

Oh no.

"Who are these people" aurora questions.

"I have no clue"

Suddenly I hear a gasp I look over to aurora and she looks back at me.

"The double agents meaning they don't support the Italian nor the Russian mafia their assassins" she explains.

What do they want with her?

"Good thing is there all looks. They don't have much skill other than guns so we should be able to take them out easily."Aurora whispers.

I'm sure chase Aiden and Carson are hearing this. Chase and Aiden aren't assassins but they're good at things like that. Aiden is good for torture. Chase is a one-and-done type of person and Carson well he's Carson.

"All we need to do is take them out one by one but don't kill them they can be useful towards our Mafias," she says, and all of us nod.

"3...2...1... Go!!" She yells and all of us spring up. Chase goes for the two guys and slams them into each other they both fall to the ground groaning. She wasn't kidding they are all softies who the fuck collapses from a head butt.

Aiden takes his gun and smacks the first guy across the head with it almost gently. He ends up falling into the damn wall I can't help but laugh from the funny ass sight.

Aurora kicks a guy in the dick and snaps his arm so you can see the bone coming out of it. Then she pops it back into place just to pop it back out again. I take it back Aurora is the best at torture.

I smash the last person's head into the glass table making it shatter and his head going in with the glass. He practically screams in pain.

"How are these bitches in the mafia. Mother fuckers couldn't even handle a damn head butt" aurora says looking down at them.

"I don't claim the small dick energy in this room," she says and we all burst out laughing. She gives all of them disgusted looks at she gets as far away as possible as if they have some sort of disease.

"Clean this up and make a call to fix the window" I tell Carson and he nods. I see aurora walking upstairs and I follow. She goes into the bathroom and sighs loudly.

"These assassins are weak yes but there are almost millions of them that will just keep coming if we don't figure out a way to stop it" aurora says.

"Come on" I tell her and open my arms since i can tell she's stressed.When shes stressed she clenches her fists super tightly so her hands end up having nail marks.

I massage her head for a while until she sighs and says.

"Your gonna make me fall asleep." And I chuckle a bit.

"Come" I say picking her up . I walk her to the bed and sit in it having her sit in my lap.

"My beautiful baby." I whisper to her. I feel goosebumps on her and chuckle at me affect.

Suddenly an Idea pops into my head.

"What if we turn my father in"