Chap.7"i dont feel so good"

The bell rings and I'm off to lunch . The guys are already there and I sit next to pretty boy. He pulls me closer by my waist and smiles at me

"PUMPKIN"I hear chase yell he runs over and hugs me super tight . For a 'bad boy' he's a big baby .

"Ummm pumpkin ?" I ask him .

"Yup THATS my nickname for you pumpkin!" He says super happily . I laugh at his enthusiasm.I laugh immediately stops when I see the three guys from yesterday. Xavier noticed immediately and pulled me even closer if possible

"It's okay I've got you " he whispers in my ear reassuringly . I nod and look down a little finding the floor interesting right now.He takes my hand and I play with his fingers calming myself down a little . The lunch bell rings and I'm off to next period thankfully with pretty boy and Carson .

"I hate this class the teachers a raging bitch" Carson whines.

We all head in and get straight to work .this teacher really is a raging bitch .

-&-

It's now the end of the day and me and pretty boy are going to the beach again .

"Come on shortie " he tells me once we're finally there . I hop out of the car and we go lay down in the sand .

"Do you have any family ?" I ask softly not wanting to hit a nerve .

"I really only talk to my grandparents. They live in another state tho " He tells me softly letting me know that it's okay to ask .

" do you have any other family ?" He asks me curiously

" it's mainly me and my mom but I have my aunt and grandparents back in Minnesota"
I smile at all the memories of them It slowly
Fades when I think of my father

"Come here " he tells me softly as he sees my face change . He sits me on his lap and massages my head . God damn now I'm even more tired .

"Your gonna make me fall asleep" he chuckles.

"Why are you so tired baby " he asks me

Wait .

Did he just say baby . Stop blushing right now .

Goddamn my cheeks are gonna blow my cover .

" I don't know I feel fine "

" that's weird you sure your okay " he asks still concerned .

"Yeah I'm fine " I say back.

"Okay if you say so " he holds me closer rocking back and forth .I feel myself start to dose off .

Goddamn I fall asleep easily .

"Sleepy head" he whispers chuckling

"HEY no I'm not "

" you sleep probably 15 hours out of a 24 hour day . Your a sleepy head "

"Nope no that's not true " I say back

" it's very true , your my sleepy head "

" I do not sleep that much "

"Yes you do" he says again

Instead of responding I pout .he just chuckles and holds me closer if that's possible.I rest my head on his shoulder and go to sleep with one thing on my mind.

Should I tell him?

Can I trust him?

-&-

When I wake up I am back in my bed ontop of pretty boy with his hands around my waist . I sit up and go to the bathroom . I fix my hair . I start to feel a little dizzy but I just ignore it . As I'm walking it start to get worse .

"Xavier" I say leaning my back on the wall He's a light sleeper so he wakes up quickly.

"Aurora what's wrong " he asks nervously

"I- I don't feel so goo-" I try to say until I fall to the floor and everything goes black.
——————————————————————
Oop I left y'all on a cliffhanger

SORRY.