Chap.38"Im in"

"What if we turn my father in?" I say to her and she looks up at me shocked.

"W-what?" She stutters.

"What if we turn my father in. I mean think about it. They're coming after you. We don't want that. But they want something from our mafias so what's better than the mafia leader.?" I explain.

"That's not a good idea." She states.

"Aurora I know that at some point you think I could have a relationship with him but you're wrong. He doesn't mean anything to me. You have to understand that" I tell her and she sighs.

"I just don't want you to regret this later," she says looking up at me with her gorgeous eyes.

"Aurora. I won't. I know I won't" I tell her. I know that she just doesn't want to see me hurt but still, I just don't care that's the best way I can explain it.

"Fine BUT if you even think you don't want to do this tell me. Promise me you will tell me" she demands. She's so cute.

"I promise"

"Xavier"

"Aurora I promise"

She lets out a sigh and looks at me with pleading eyes. I give her a stern look and she just narrows her eyes at me which makes me chuckle.

"We could use the guy's help," I say and it gets quiet.

"Only if you think so too!" I hurry to say my nervousness is funny to her because she starts giggling.

"It's okay they can help. All we need to do is turn him in" she says with a smile.

"Well alright then," I say with a little smile.

She rests back on my shoulder and sighs. I feel her clench her fists so I pull them apart and hold one of them and put the other one around me.

"Relax love. It's gonna be alright" I tell her and she kisses me. I lean more into the kiss and pull her towards me. I swipe my tongue across her lip and she accepts. I tug at her shirt and lift her arms not breaking the kiss.

I take her shirt off and latch back onto her lips immediately.

She begins to pull his shirt off slowly and wrap it around my neck. I feel her start to slowly grind on me and let out a moan. She moans out into the kiss and grinds harder. I slowly pull at the lace of her pants pulling them down. I lift her and put her below me. I slowly trace from her neck

Down...down...down.

(IMAGINE THE REST IM CRINGING AT MYSELF😭)

——————————————————————

I groggily start to wake up and remember last night's events and smirk. I look down at her and see her bareback with the silky blankets wrapped around her.

Beautiful.

I kiss her forehead then her temple then her cheek then her jawline and down. She starts to wake up and groans a bit. She opens her eyes very slowly and as soon as she makes eye contact with me she smiles tiredly.

She's exhausted.

she hides in my shoulder and closes her eyes going back to sleep. I laugh a little but rub on her head. I scroll on my phone until she rolls herself right on top of me in her sleep. I chuckle and kiss her forehead.

Suddenly the door bursts open and income Carson chase and Aiden. I forgot I told them to be here. I make sure Aurora is covered.

"This girl is always sleeping," Carson says laughing.

It's very true but that's one of the things I love most she loves to touch. She constantly has to be making contact with me it's adorable. I could tell it scared her at first but I cracked her shell easily.

"yall had fun huh?" Aiden whispers to me and I punch him in the dick trying not to wake up aurora.

"I think you broke my dick" he groans.

"You fine"

"So what did you want us here for ?" Carson asks me

"About the attack last night," I say.

"What about it?"

"Those guys were double agents. Meaning they don't like neither Russian nor the Italian mafia they want aurora but what if we give them something better" I say

"Who?" They all say.

"My father," I say. They looked slightly shocked but they know better than to push me.

"I'm in"