Chap.12" My patients are wearing thin"

"She's sleeping" I tell them

"So wake her up " chase says . Is he an idiot . Like actually ?

"You idiot no " I say shaking my head .

"Fine we will just wait till she wakes up " chase says simply

"Your going to be waiting a very long time "I mutter but I don't think he heard me .

-5 minutes later-

"Jesus I'm dying here . It's been like three hours " chase says dramatically .

"It hasn't even been ten minutes " I say rolling me eyes .

"Your such a kid " aiden says . I shake my head . Here we go .

"I AM NOT A KID YOUR THE KID " chase yells at the top of his lungs .Aurora jolts awake from the yelling .

"What happened " she whispers in my ear .

"Nothing sweet girl " I whisper and kiss her cheek .

"Oh emm gee my best friends awake " chase says happily . Aurora turns her head and moves off my lap sitting right next to me.She smiles a little .

"CELEBRATION TIME " chase yells .

"Did you seriously get a cake chase " she asks .

"And what about it " he says popping his hip out . She shakes her head while giggling a little . She still looks a little groggy since she just woke up .

"Let me go get the cake " chase says happily and skips to the cake .

"You tired sweet girl ?" I whisper to her and she nods a little .

"Come here princess " I whisper softly . She lays her head in my lap and I play with her hair she grabs my hand out of no where and holds it drawing little designs on my hand .

Chase comes back in with a chocolate cake in his hands . Dear god this dude is so dramatic .

"One piece for you !" Chase hands it to Aurora

"One piece for you !" He gives me a piece as well .

He goes around to every person giving them a piece of cake .

"What do y'all wanna do ?" Carson asks .

"We should play never have I ever " chase says .

"I'm down ."

"Me too"

"Let's do it "

" you wanna play baby" she nods a little . Poor baby's exhausted .

"Alright let's play " aiden says .

"Never have I ever snuck out to go to a party but felt guilty and told on yourself" aiden says

"YOU SHITHEAD THAT WAS UNCALLED FOR " chase says putting a finger down . I look down and see Aurora with her hand covering her mouth in laughter .

"Alright ass wipe never have I ever made out with a girl and got Mono the day after " chase says . Aurora starts wheezing in laughter . At this point we are both laughing our asses off .

"YOU LITTLE BITCH IM NEVER TELLING YOU ANYTHING AGAIN " aiden screams and Aurora is barely breathing because she's laughing so hard .