Chapter.26"pretty please"

Here I am with my arms around Xavier with his arms around my waist and water coming down on us .

"Your so pretty" he whispers .

"Thank you baby" i whisper back . I lay my head on his chest and he rubs my head .

"I don't want to go back out there with them " I tell him .

"I know baby I'm sorry " he says . He feels bad about the situation .

"It's alright " I say back to him in a whisper .

"You ready to get out baby " he says seeing that I'm about to fall asleep on him while standing up . If that's even possible . And I nod my head .

He turns off the warm comfy water and brings a towel around me . He kisses my forehead before wrapping a towel around himself .

He picks me up and sets me on the counter so I'm facing myself and grabs my brush and brushes through my hair .

"Baby"

"Hm"

"We should teach you how to braid" I tell him .

"No"

"Pretty please "

"Fine" he instantly gave in and I squealed .

"Okay look" I say sectioning off my hair .

"You put it into three sections " I say splitting the sections with my fingers

"You bring the farthest one in the middle then the closest one in the middle then bring the middle strand through " I say slower than it sounds . He's a fast learner .

"Okay" he says confidently that makes me laugh .

He sections my hair and brings the farthest one in the miss for then the closets one then the middle one through just like I told him .

He does that through all of my hair and once he's done he kisses my head .

"Okay baby " he says and lifts my head up so I can see I gasp since it's actually really good and turn around pulling him into a hug .

"Thank you babyyy" I say and he chuckles at my happiness .

"Come on let's get you dressed baby " he says picking me up from the counter .

I squeal and hold onto him tightly and he laughs I lightly smack his head

"Stop laughing at me " I tell him but it's muffled since I'm nuzzled in his neck .

He pulls out my clothes and gives me my pink silky nightgown .he throws it over me with my towel still on then once it's adjusted he takes off the towel . Since it makes me uncomfortable being on 'display' like that

Yes I know . Why are you showering with him them? It's just not the same to me.

He gets himself changed and makes sure everything is locked and all curtains are closed so no one can get in.

He walks over to me and picks me up and brings me to the bed making me straddle him I comply and rest on his bare chest he puts on one of my favorite movies .I hear him sigh a little .

"I cannot wait to get out of here ." He mutters .

"Me neither " I tell him

"When do you think we can go home ?" I ask him .

"I'm not sure my love we will try to get home as soon as possible " he says wrapping his arms around me tighter .

"Do you think I should trust my mom " I ask him . This has been on my mind the whole day .

"I don't know baby . I think you should go with your gut " he says and I sigh .

"Yeah" I whisper still thinking about It .

"Stop thinking about that right now baby . We will get to that later okay " he says rubbing my cheek . And I nod.

"Take a nap baby you haven't slept the last couple of days it's not good for you " he says and opens his arms I move up from his chest and nuzzle into his neck .

"Stop it " he says

"Stop what ?" I ask

"Thinking about what I told you to stop thinking about . " he explains

"How did you know " I ask surprised he practically read my mind

"Because" he says simply

"Now stop " he tells me .I take a deep breath and close my eyes letting myself fall into a slumber

——————————————————————

SORRY THAT THIS WAS SO SHORT IM REALLY TIRED RIGHT NOW AND IM AT A FRIENDS HOUSE

BUT I STILL WANTED TO POST

I DECIDED TO MAKE A CUTE ONE SINCE THERES BEEN SO MANY TWISTS AND TURNS

HOW DID YOU LIKE IT ?

Why tf did I write hear instead of here . I mean I know it was 1 am but damn 😂 I really messed up that bad-