Chapter 29

It is dinner time when you next see Hermione. You enter the Great hall and see her sitting with Ginny and Ron. You sit down in the empty seat next to Hermione, and give her a quick kiss before you help yourself to food.

"Where's Harry?" you ask. "Is he not joining us for dinner?"

"No, he's got some extra lessons with Snape," says Ron between mouthfuls.

"Poor Harry," says Ginny.

"How has your day been?" Hermione asks you.

"Good," you say. "But I had the weirdest conversation with Malfoy in the library."

"What about?" Hermione asks.

"I'll tell you some other time, I'm too hungry now," you say.

Hermione rolls her eyes as you help yourself to a large plate of pasta. "Are you coming to the library after dinner?" she asks.

"Maybe... why?" you say, feeling like you have forgotten something.

"It's the O.W.L. examination in charms tomorrow," Hermione says. "I was planning for a revision session."

"Ohh, yeah," you say. "But I don't think revision is going to help me, I'm still pretty hopeless at using my wand."

"No, don't say that. You've come really far with just one year of lessons," says Hermione enthusiastically.

"Awww, thanks," you say. "But still, I think an early night would be more helpful."

Hermione finishes her dinner, then wishes you all a good night and heads off to the library. You stay a little longer and keep eating more of the desserts until your belly is stuffed.  Then you and Ginny start walking up to your dormitory.

When you reach the dormitory, you sit on your bed and start pulling off your clothes and folding them neatly in a pile. Ginny watches you for a moment, then starts giggling.

"Hermione isn't here now," she says. "You don't have to be so neat."

"It's not for Hermione, it's for the house elves," you say as you take off your panties and place them neatly on the top of the pile.

Ginny giggles again. "Has she made you join S.P.E.W too?" she says.

"Shut up," you say, sticking out your tongue at Ginny. "I was just being nice."

Ginny laughs. "I can see why you and Hermione make such a good couple," she says.

"Yeah, we do," you say, smiling as you pull your nightie over your head.

You think about getting into your own bed as Hermione is not here, but then just decided to get in her's anyway. Then you snuggle down and drift off to sleep.

You get woken up some hours later by Hermione climbing into bed next to you.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you," Hermione whispers so she doesn't wake up anyone else in the room as well.

"That's okay," you whisper back. "You feel cold," you add when you feel Hermione's body touching yours.

"That's because I am cold. So come over here and warm me up," she whispers cheekily.

You try and roll over, but it is not so easy with two people in a single bed.

"So I wonder what I can do to make you feel hot," you say suggestively.

You start kissing and nibbling on Hermione's neck, causing her to giggle.

"Sshhhh," she whispers. "You'll wake up the others.

"It's not me making all the noise," you reply, then move down to nibble on her collar bone.

That causes Hermione to moan softly, so she quickly puts her hand over her mouth to stop the sound. You keep softly nibbling between her neck and shoulder. As you do, you start running your hand up Hermione's leg. The bare skin feels a little cold as your hand slides over it. Hermione starts to squirm as your hand gets higher up her leg. You reach the top of her thigh and run your fingers gently over her vagina. When you do, Hermione grabs hold of the pillow and pulls it over her face to hide her moans.

Hermione starts shifting around in the bed, then spreads her legs apart as your fingers find her clit. You dip your finger inside her quickly to get coated in her wetness, then you move it back up to focus on her clit. Rubbing in little circles, you hear Hermione's breathing getting deeper and she starts to rock her hips.

"I'm nearly there," she whispers, then pushes the pillow back into her face to hide her moans.

Hermione's hand reaches down and grabs your wrist, and then you feel her body tense up and start to shake slightly. Hermione pushes the pillow down hard and screams quietly into it. You stop moving your fingers and let Hermione come down from her orgasm.

She pulls the pillow away from her face again, then lays there taking deep breaths for a couple of minutes.

"You're too good," Hermione whispers breathlessly.

"So are you," you reply, and kiss her.

Hermione flashes a sexy look at you, then pushes you over onto your back. She gives you a quick kiss, then she slides down under the covers. You feel her hands on your knees, pushing your legs apart. Then she bites you on the inner thigh without warning. You yelp in surprise, and quickly cover your mouth with your hands. Hermione starts kissing around the area she bit you, then her kisses move higher up your thigh until she is kissing your vagina. She sucks and nibbles on the lips, then moves further up to suck and lick on your clit.

You grab the pillow to cover your face the same way as Hermione did before. Your moans of pleasure are muffled. You manage to not make too much sound, but then Hermione slides a finger inside you while she keeps licking your clit. You have to bite down on the pillow to stop yourself screaming with desire as your orgasm gets close. Hermione starts pumping her fingers in faster and you are overcome by the intense feeling. Your body writhes uncontrollably as you are hit by your orgasm.

Hermione stops licking and fingering you, as your body continues to shudder out of your control. Eventually, when you are breathing normally again, Hermione crawls back out from under the covers. Her face is still all wet when she kisses you.

Both of you are exhausted now, so you cuddle up together and quickly fall asleep.