Chapter 24

Hermione lays back on the bed and looks at you, smiling. You lay back down next to her, and you both look at each other for a while without speaking.

"Are you okay with us being together?" Hermione asks after a while.

You look at her for a moment while you think about the answer.

"Yes, I think so," you say. "I wasn't sure before, but Ginny finding out kind of forced me into making a decision."

"Yeah, I think it's the same for me too," says Hermione. "Admitting that we are a couple also means admitting to myself that I'm gay."

Hermione rolls over onto her back and stares at the ceiling.

"Just saying it out loud is like a weight lifting off me," Hermione says. "I've always dated boys before because I thought that was what I was supposed to do. It's like I didn't realise there was any other options, you know what I mean?"

"Yeah," you say.

"But with you, I realised I had a choice. I could date girls too," Hermione says. "And it just feels right some how. It's like I've been pushing on a glass door all my life unable to open it, and then I've just realised that all along the sign on the front of it reads 'Pull'."

"That's a pretty analogy," you say, "from a pretty girl."

"Urgh, that was a corny line," says Hermione, then you both burst out laughing.

Once you have both stopped laughing, Hermione rolls back over to look at you again.

"Is it the same for you?" she asks.

"No, I don't think so," you say. "I like boys still, but I guess I like girls too."

You sit up slightly so you are looking down at Hermione.

"But I like you for your personality, not just because you are a girl," you say, then pause to look at her. "Although, now I look at you, you have got a really sexy body."

"Thanks, and so have you," Hermione says biting her lip.

Then Hermione reaches up and puts her arms around you, then pulls you down until your lips meet her's and you both start kissing.

It is like a gate opens up, and all your pent up desires come rushing out. Your mouth opens and your tongue slips its way into Hermione's mouth to play with her tongue. Your hands start exploring Hermione's body. She feels so soft and sexy, but her clothes are in the way. You start pawing at them, trying to get them off her. Hermione feels what you are trying to do and breaks away from your kiss.

"Get undressed," she orders sexily, while staring at you like some kind of hungry wolf.

You jump up off the bed and start pulling your clothes off as quickly as possible. Hermione watches you with a wry smile for a moment, amused by your eagerness, then she quickly starts taking her own clothes off too.

Soon you are naked, and throw your panties over your shoulder while watching Hermione finish taking her underwear off and pile them neatly on a chair beside the bed. When she finishes she lays back down on the bed and looks up at you.

"You're beautiful," you say.

"So are you," Hermione says blushing.

You grin at her, then jump on the bed on top of her and start kissing again. Your hands glide easily over her naked body. Hermione moans into your mouth when your hand finds her breast and starts caressing it.

Then Hermione rolls you off of her and onto your back, then climbs on top of you, taking charge. She starts kissing your lips again, then her kisses move down. Kissing down your neck until she reaches your collar bone and starts nibbling on it. Your back arches as she finds all of your sensitive spots. Then she moves down further to your breasts and starts sucking greedily on your nipples. You rub your legs together, aching for her to go down further. Hermione notices your reaction and starts kissing down your belly.

"I want to taste you," she says lustfully.

Her hands move to your thighs and gently spread them apart as she continues kissing downwards. She goes past your vagina and starts nibbling down your inner thigh.

"Please," you gasp. "I need you."

Hermione flashes a devilish grin then she slowly licks all the ways up your vagina until she reaches your clit. She pauses for a moment then goes forward and kisses your clit. She closes her mouth around it and flicks with her tongue. You writhe around on the bed as Hermione keeps using her tongue on you. Your back arches up off the bed as your orgasm starts to come.

"Oohhhh," you moan, as your body shudders with an orgasm. The pleasure is so intense that you stop breathing for a moment.

Hermione stops kissing your clit and starts kissing her way back up your body. By the time she has gone over your chest and up your neck to kiss you on the mouth again, you have nearly got your breathe back.

"That was amazing," you say breathlessly.

Hermione smiles at you. "Glad you enjoyed it," she says.

"Now it's your turn," you say, and you gently push her over onto her back.

She runs her fingers through your hair and pushes your head down towards her chest. You stop for a moment to admire Hermione's pert little breasts. Then you lean down and start kissing them and sucking on her nipples. You feel her nipple go stiff in your mouth, so you start flicking it with your tongue. Hermione starts to try and grind her hips where she is getting really excited.

Hermione moans loudly, then pushes your head down further and spreads her legs wide for you. You trail kisses down her belly, then pause again to have another look at her. Hermione's legs are spread apart so you can see vagina, it's there like a beautiful flower ready to be plucked.

Hermione moans impatiently, so you decide not to tease her any longer. You move down and start kissing and licking at her vagina.

"Aahhhh," moans Hermione, then she gently grabs hold of your hair and pulls you up to start licking at her clit.

"Oh yes, baby. That's so good," Hermione says, as her back arches up and she starts to grind herself on your face.

"Use your fingers," Hermione moans as she holds your mouth over her clit.

You move your hand round and slide it under you until you are close enough to touch Hermione's vagina. You take two of your fingers and start to slide them into her. You hear her gasping as you curl your fingers up slightly and start to slide them in and out.

"Oohhh, that's it, keep going," Hermione moans, then she starts to writhe about uncontrollably as her orgasm hits her. "Aahhhhh, yeeesssss."

Hermione wraps her legs around your head and starts to squeeze them together as she is overcome with pleasure. You can't move your head away, so you just carry on licking her clit harder.

Hermione bucks a final time, then her body relaxes again and you are able to get your head out from between her legs. She reaches down and pulls you back up to her level so she can kiss you again.

"That was amazing," Hermione sighs. "Better than I imagined."

"It was amazing for me too," you reply, then kiss Hermione again.

You both wrap your arms around each other and settle into a post sex cuddle. You feel all hot and sweaty, but you don't want to let go of Hermione. You lay there, kissing and caressing each other until you both fall asleep together.