Chapter 14

After seeing Professor Dumbledore storming back inside the castle, the crowd of children realise that the show is over and so they slowly dissipate.

As you follow the others back inside you spot Draco standing off the to side with Crabbe and Goyle. They are talking loudly and laughing. When you get closer you can hear what they are saying.

"About time they got rid of that damn loony," Draco says laughing.

"Shut up, Draco," you say. "Professor Trelawney was really nice."

Draco spins round and glares at you with a look of fury.

"What the hell did you just say to me you filthy mudblood," Draco snarls at you.

"I... I'm sorry..." you say. "I just mean she wasn't that bad."

"How dare you speak to me like that, mudblood," Draco says, his eyes burning with anger.

He reaches forward suddenly and grabs hold of your arm roughly. His fingers gripping so tightly that you cry out in pain.

"Please stop, you're hurting me," you cry out.

"Filthy mudblood whore," says Draco. "You're going to be punished for that."

"No, please don't," you say.

Draco ignores your pleading and pulls you roughly along the corridor. You reach a door which Draco kicks open and pushes you inside. You stumble into what looks like one of the professor's offices, but it is dusty and looks like it has been unused for some time. Draco turns round to speak to Crabbe and Goyle.

"Make sure we're not disturbed," he says before slamming the door shut.

Draco turns back to face you, and before you have a chance to speak, he slaps you hard in the face.  You scream in shock and stumble backwards into the desk.

"How dare you speak to me like that, mudblood," says Draco. His voice calmer now, but his eyes still showing his anger.

He grabs your shoulder and spins you round, then shoves you forward so the you crash into the desk and fall over it.

"I need to teach you why that's a bad idea," Draco says.

He grabs hold of a handful of your hair with one hand and then pushes down, forcing your face into the surface of the desk. Then with his other hand he reaches down to lift up your skirt.

"Mmmm, pretty," says Draco as he looks at your bottom.

Then he quickly grasps hold of your panties and yanks hard, ripping them from your body. He then balls up your ruined panties and shoves them into your mouth.

"There," he says with a smirk. "That should stop you making too much noise while I punish you."

You want to tell him to stop and let you go, but part of you is enjoying this. You can feel yourself getting wet with the anticipation. The feel of his strong arms forcing you to bend over the desk is making it throb between your legs. You want him to touch you down there.

Draco can see you shuffling around and spreading your legs slightly. The little mudblood slut is enjoying this, he thinks. The thought gets him more annoyed and he wants to punish you harder.

Suddenly, SMACK! Draco's hand hits you hard on your bum. You try to scream out in pain but the panties in you mouth stop you from making a noise. SMACK, he hits you a second time, even harder than the first. The sound of it echoes around the small room.

"Filthy mudblood..." SMACK. "I've got a reputation..." SMACK. "...around this school." SMACK. "If people see you...." SMACK. "...disrespecting me..." SMACK. "...it will be gone," Draco says.

Draco leans in close to your ear and pulls the panties from your mouth. "Do you understand me, mudblood?" he says.

"Yes," you say through the tears.

"Good, but I'm not sure if that punishment was enough," says Draco. "I think you were enjoying that."

You feel his hand reach up between your legs until he reaches your vagina.

"Mmmm," says Draco as he feels your wetness. "I don't think that punishment was very effective."

You try to look round at what Draco is going to do next. You see he is undoing his trousers and pulling out his hard penis. You gasp when you feel the tip of it pushing between your legs.

"Wait," you say. "I'm a virgin."

Draco pauses for a moment, then smirks at you.

"Your first time hurts. I know a charm that will help with the pain..." he says grinning maliciously. "But I'm not going to use it."

Draco picks up your ripped panties and shoves them back in your mouth. You try to tell him to be gentle, but it's too late.

Draco rams forward without warning. His entire penis goes inside, you try to cry out in pain as it tears you apart, but the sound is muffled by the panties in your mouth.

"Ahhh, yes," says Draco. " That's a much better punishment."

He pulls back slightly then rams forward again. You try to pull away from him, but his hand grips tighter on your hair and holds you in place.

Draco keeps pumping his penis in and out of you. As he does the pain lessens and you start to enjoy it more. Your moans of pain turn into moans of pleasure.

"Ahhh, yes. Filthy mudblood. Ahhh, that's it," pants Draco.

The waves of pleasure start to overwhelm you. As you are getting close, Draco pulls your hair and that is enough to put you over the edge and make you have your orgasm. Your muscles clench and spasm, and you moan loudly. When Draco hears you finish it makes him cum too. You can feel his stuff shooting out inside you.

Draco groans then pulls his penis out from inside you. He is panting slightly, then he grabs you by the shoulder and spins you round. You gasp as you come face to face with Draco, hoping he'll kiss you. Instead he pushes you down roughly onto your knees.

"You made a mess, mudblood," he says, pointing at his penis. "Clean it up."

You look at his penis. It is all covered in a mixture of your wetness and his stuff. It looks really yucky, but you know you can't say 'no' to Draco. You open your mouth hoping you won't be sick, and then start to suck on his penis.

"Ahhh, nice," says Draco. Then when it is all clean he pulls it out your mouth and shoves it back inside his underwear.

"Now, I hope you have learned your lesson," says Draco with a satisfied sneer.

You just nod your head, too tired to talk. Draco just turns round and walks to the door. When he opens it, Crabbe and Goyle and standing right outside.

"Was that good, boss?" asks Crabbe.

"Shut up," says Draco. "Let's go back to the common room."

You sigh when you hear him say that. The Gryffindor common room is where you want to be right now too.