Chapter 8

The Potions classroom is in a large dungeon of Hogwarts castle. When you enter it you are struck by how cold it feels and detect strange odours from the potions that were mixed in the previous lesson. You pull your robes tighter around your body to get warm and sit down at a table next to Hermione.

You are just getting comfortable when the door bangs open and Professor Snape sweeps into the room.

"Quiet down, and listen to me," he says scowling.

"This term we shall start by learning some of the more advanced preparations of ingredients," Snape says. "We will be starting with page 742, suspension of wormwood. This is not the same as an infusion of wormwood, and is more dangerous to produce correctly."

Snape sweeps around the classroom as he speaks letting his robes flow out behind him. He spots you looking up at him and raises his eyebrow with a smirk.

"You will be working individually, and in silence," he says smirking at you. "Any mistakes will lose 10 points."

The class groans. "I said in silence," Snape reminds them.

You glance over towards the back of the room and see Draco whispering something to Crabbe and Goyle. He smirks when he notices you looking in his direction and the three of them start laughing. Snape frowns at them, but says nothing. You just blush and turn away from them.

You turn to your textbook and stare blankly at the pages. There is a list of ingredients and equipment you need, but you don't know what any of those things are. You look over to Hermione for help but she is too focused on what she is doing to notice. You look around the room blankly, unsure what you should do when you spot Snape glaring at you.

"Problem, Miss y/n?" Snape asks.

"Yes, I don't know what any of these things are," you says.

"A shame," says Snape. "Perhaps you should stay behind after the lesson and clean out my store cupboard. It would give you ample chances to learn the names of everything in there."

Draco laughs. "It would take more than that to teach a stupid mudblood," he says loudly.

"A good point, Mr Malfoy," says Snape with a smirk. "Thank you for volunteering to help teach her."

"What, no, I wasn't," Draco starts to say.

Snape just raises an eyebrow at him menacingly and Draco stops complaining.

"Assist Granger for the rest of the lesson," says Snape.

Hermione grins as you go to her and you spend the next 30 minutes helping her with the potion she is making. It is fun chopping the ingredients and stirring them gently. It reminds you of when you used to make cakes with your mum.

As the lesson ends and everyone starts tidying up, you notice Draco glaring at you. He stays sat at his table looking annoyed until everyone else has left the room. When you start walking towards the store cupboard Draco gets up and follows you.

"I don't appreciate being kept behind, mudblood," Draco says sneering at you. "I think you should do something to make it up to me."

You look at him but are not sure what to say. The sneer on his face looks so hot you feel yourself getting aroused.

"Should I punish you, or should I give you another lesson in how mudbloods should behave?" Draco says smirking at you.

You know what he means by lessons, and it makes you blush when you think about it.

"Why are you blushing like that?" Draco asks. "It almost looks like you are enjoying this."

He moves closer to you until you are almost touching.

"Are you enjoying this?" Draco asks. "Let me see."

You feel Draco put his hand out and slide it up under your skirt. He pulls your panties to the side and slips his finger inside. You gasp as you feel his finger glide over your vagina and slide inside you.

"Mmmm, wet," Draco says as he pulls his hand out from between your legs. "You are enjoying this."

He sniffs his finger for a moment, then puts his hands on your shoulders and pushes you to your knees. He smirks as you wince in pain.  Then he reaches down and starts to undo his belt.

"Wait," you say and Draco stops moving.

Your hands trembling, you reach forward and move Draco's hands to the side. Then you reach up and start to undo his belt for him. You are so nervous you can hardly breathe. You can see a visible bulge in the front of Draco's trousers, you want to touch it.

"Mmmm," Draco moans as you run your hands over and feel his hard cock through the material of his trousers.

You pull down the zip and slide your hand through the opening. Draco grunts slightly as your hand finds his penis and grips it lightly. You pull his penis out of his pants and moan at the sight of it. It is so big and hard, it looks beautiful. You have never seen a guy's penis before today, so you take the chance to study it. You run you hand up and down the shaft part before moving down to the testicles and squeezing them. Draco moans again as you lean forward and kiss on the end of his penis.

"Stop teasing me," Draco growls at you.

Then suddenly Draco puts his hands on the back of your head and thrusts himself forward into your mouth. The end of his penis goes into your throat and you gag.

"Mmmm, yeah, suck it," Draco commands you.

You move your hand up and grip around the penis shaft to stop him from pushing it in so far, then you start sucking on the end. Draco uses his hands to move your head up and down until you start doing it yourself. Draco moans loudly as your head bobs up and down on his penis.

"Ahhh, that's it, so good," groans Draco. "I'm nearly there."

You keep trying to suck with your mouth when suddenly Draco pulls his penis out of your mouth and starts stroking it himself. You are about to ask what is wrong when he says he is going to cum and you see the stuff start to shoot out. It feels warm and sticky as it hits you in the face. You quickly shut your eyes and you feel more of his stuff coming out and going on your face.

When you open your eyes again Draco is smirking down and you and tucking his penis away.

"Not bad," he smirks. "You are getting better mudblood."

"Well, looks like our lesson is over," Draco says with a laugh and then he walks out the cupboard and leaves the dungeon. "Go clean yourself up." he says as he goes through the door.

You get up off your knees and you can feel Draco's stuff running down your face and dripping down onto your blouse. You use the edge of your robes to try and wipe your face clean and then you start walking out from the dungeon.