Part 3: Three Battles In One

Start from the beginning

Dark Angela: GENJI WAS A FOOL FOR FALLING INLOVE WITH YOU! I SHOULD HAVE TAKEN OVER, AND MAYBE THEN HE WOULD STILL BE ALIVE!!!

Light Angela felt the tears but held them back as she began to change the tides of the battle.

Light Angela: HE FELL IN LOVE WITH US NOT BECAUSE OF OUR STRENGTH! HE FELL INLOVE WITH US BECAUSE OF OUR HEARTS, OUR SPIRIT, AND OUR KINDNESS!!!!!

Light Angela unleashed a green aura as it transformed into Genji and stood by her side. The dark being looked at her with shock and confusion.

Aura Genji: Let's finish this Angela

Light Angela: Agreed

The two rushed at the dark being and began to punch her into nothing. The two held their fists back and punched Dark Angela into oblivion. Light Angela stood still as the green aura turned into Genji himself. Light Angela took the form of her new self growing her horns and wings.

Angela: Genji?

Genji: Angela...I'm sorry...I'm sorry for your suffering, I should have been there for you...I'm-

Angela took over Genji's visor and embraced him with a passionate kiss. The cyborg held her close as they stood in the light.

Angela: You don't have to worry about me anymore, we will reunite one day, until then I will always love you

Genji: And I will be there to keep you safe, no matter the cost

Angela then awoken in the real world, she turned to Gojirin who was laying on the ground.

(I'm debating which version I should use for what Angela looks like now, either number 0.1 or 0.2)

(You decide really)

(You decide really)

Angela rushed over to her daughter holding her hand as tears began to fall from her eyes.

Angela: Gojirin I'm sorry! I shouldn't have left you to mourn on you're own! I thought I was the only one who was completely broken by Genji's death that I completely disregarded the family we created! But I will make things right...starting now!

Angela held up her hand as a yellow light began to glow.

Angela: I should have given this to you a long time ago, but this it's better late then never!

Angela placed the yellow orb in Gojirin's hand as she began to float as symbols began to glow all around her body. Angela stepped back as Gojirin ascended up and transformed.

The everyone turned to see Gojirin in the sky as her body glowed white. Her body shined blinding everyone as she landed. The kaiju's entire body was covered in markings with Gojirin turning her head towards Exedra.

 The kaiju's entire body was covered in markings with Gojirin turning her head towards Exedra

Remember when Alice was looking to see if it was still intact. Well look at her ear, now you know why it was so important.

Gojirin has activated a new form with the help of her mother but will it be enough to aid her friends in the fight against Exedra!? Find out in Part 5 as Part 4: The Clash Of The Titans, Genji (1) Vs Destruirah begins! Next time on Oc Ball Z Kai!