chapter 59

Do read the note in the end

Sidharth and Shehnaaz sat in the car and drove towards their home.Shehnaaz was silent and looking outside the window.She was out from that place but the moments she spent there ,she can't forget.Sidharth was driving the car and time to time stealing glances of her as well.

Sid:Shehnaaz tum thik ho?

Sana:hmm

Sidharth stopped the car suddenly and Shehnaaz looked at him confusingly. Sidharth took her hand and took out ointment .He started applying it on the scratches .Shehnaaz hissed in pain while Sidharth made an apologetic face and blew hair.

Sana:Sidharth it's fine

Sid:Aman ne kuch.....I mean tumhare sath-

Sidharth was not willing to ask it but somehow it was eating him up from inside thinking what that bastard could have done with her.

Sana:I am fine Sidharth, just wanted to go home

Sid:hmm

Soon they reached home and both came out of their car.Shehnaaz was going to walk towards the door but before that Sidharth picked her up in his arms.

Sana:Sidharth kya kar rahe ho,main chal sakti hu

Sid:I know par koyi problem hai agar main uthalu

Sana:Sidharth ghar par sab hai ,koyi dekhega.....main toh bhul hi gayi ,main toh itni dher se gayab thi sab tension mein honge

Sid:tum uski chinta mat karo maine sambal liya hai

Sidharth opened the door and entered the house.The house was quiet as all were sleeping .Sidharth took her to their room and made her lay on the bed.He was going to change his clothes but Shehnaaz held his hand.

Sid:kya hua baby

Sana:kaha ja rahe ho

Sid:clothes change karne

Sana:please mujhe akela mat choro

Sid:baby mein bas do minute mein aa raha hu

Sana:mujhe bhi lejao

Sid:no baby

Sana:kyu

Sid:kyunki phir main control nahi kar payunga and will take you right there(whispered in her ear)

Sana:Sidharthhhh

Shehnaaz blushed while Sidharth chuckled.He was able to distract her mind and change her mood.

Sid:main aata hu

Sana:Sidharth please bina change kiye so jao

Sid:fine

Sidharth removed his shoes and layed on the bed.Shehnaaz came close to him making Sidharth pull her more into him.Shehnaaz snuggled to his chest and went into deep slumber finding her missing sukoon.Sidharth looked at her admiring  face and kissed her forehead.Finally his jaan was in his arms .He also closed his eyes falling into deep slumber.

The next day ,Shehnaaz woke up and looked at the other side.She frowned on finding no one there.

Sana:phir se ye bina bataye chala gaya,iski problem kya hai

Sidharth on the other hand was in the basement cum torture room.Aman was sitting infront of him tied with ropes.

Aman:Sidharth tum sahi nahi kar rahe ho,bhulo mat main bhi ek mafia hu

Sid:woh main janta hu aur tum bhi ek baat janlo Sidharth Shukla kisi se nahi darta chahye wo mafia hi kyu na ho.....Rahul

Rah:ha Sidharth

Sid:mera bestfriend aaya hai aur tumlogo ne abhi tak iski khatirdari nahi ki,not good.....koi baat nahi main shuru karta hu(smirking)

Sidharth took a sharp knife from the shelf and started tracing it on Aman's body Blood started oozing out from his skin but Aman was just smirking.

Aman:tumhe kya lagta hai isse mujhe kuch hoga, nahi Sidharth ye mamuli hai mere liye(smirking)

Sid:right ye toh choti cheezein hai ,don't worry aab asli game shuru hoga

Sidharth took his gun from the table and shot Rahul on his left leg.Aman let out a loud scream.

Sid:aab picture shuru huyi

Shehnaaz talked with Sm and Sara .Luckily they didn't knew much so they didn't questioned her .Shehnaaz was now feeling better but she was also thinking about Sidharth. She was roaming in the house finding him.She came across a lonely corridor and started moving in that direction.

She had never came across this side as it was far away from their rooms but today didn't knew but she felt to see it.She came across a door and opened it.The sight made her shock and she was horrified making her scream.

Sana:Sidharth
************************************
This was going to be the second last chapter of the book but if I wrote the other things it would have been very long chapter(I know main likh bhi leti but phir tumlogo ko raat ka wait karna parta which I didn't wanted😕) .So I decided to write the other part in the next chapter.

The second last chapter will be updated in the night and epilogue tomorrow 🤗.

I hope you liked today's part😊.Do vote and comment.

Keep streaming Fly,and also keep loving and supporting me

Bye,take care.Love u all♥️♥️