chapter 49

Mature content ahead

Sidharth hovered over her and without wasting a second smashed his lips on her.He was sucking her lower lips while his hands went downwards searching for the zip of her dress.Shehnaaz was equally responding to the kiss sucking his upper lips.Her hands were caressing his hair .Sidharth found the zip and started opening it.Shehnaaz gasped at the sudden act .Taking it as an opportunity, Sidharth entered his tongue inside her mouth and started sucking and tasting her mouth.

Shehnaaz's hand also moved towards his shirt and started opening it.Sidharth left her mouth after a breathless kiss.He went downwards and started sucking ,nibbling and biting her neck.Shehnaaz opened his shirt and threw it somewhere in the room.Her gown was already lying on the floor.Sidharth's hands were roaming on her waist while his mouth was working on her neck.Shehnaaz was couldn't do anything except moaning .He shifted towards her collarbone after decorating her neck with red and blue marks.Shehnaaz's hands were tracing his bare back making him groan.

Sidharth was sucking the hell out of her birthmark.It felt so hot and sexy and especially made for him.For him now her birthmark is the most attractive .He can't get enough of it and again started biting it causing Shehnaaz to scream.His hands slipped downwards unclasping her bra hook.Once it was unhooked ,his sight fell on the most beautiful thing .He lifted his head from her body and started staring at them.Shehnaaz had her eyes closed all the time but when she didn't felt any movement from Sidharth opened her eyes.She found him staring at her blossoms and blushed. She tried to cover them with the duvet but Sidharth threw the duvet away.

Sid:you are the most beautiful woman I have ever saw Shehnaaz so don't hide yourself from me

Shehnaaz again closed her eyes and pulled him towards her.Sidharth latched himself on her blossoms and started sucking them.Shehnaaz felt only one thing at that time,pleasure .She was continuously moaning while caressing his hairs.

Sana:ahhh.....Sidharth

She felt a sudden pain in her lowers when Sidharth tore her panty and entered his two figures inside her sex.Sidharth didn't want to rush but when he looked at her.She was a complete mess,a beautiful mess moaning his name.He couldn't control himself anymore and tore her panty entering her two fingers.He could feel her aroused self and her walls clenching.

Sid:you are so fucking tight

Sana:mmm....Sidharth

Sidharth was sucking,biting her blossoms while his hands moving to and fro inside her clit.Shehnaaz could feel a knot developing in her stomach .She was so near to her orgasm .Sidharth could feel her walls more tightening and knew it was going to have orgasm.

Sid:Cum Shehnaaz, cum for me

Shehnaaz felt a sudden of wave of pleasure and she orgasmed. She was breathing heavily while Sidharth took his fingers out.He licked his fingers tasting her cum while smirking at her.Shehnaaz's cheeks heated up . She looked on the other direction to hide her blush.Sidharth held her chin and made her look at him.Her cheeks were red like a tomato while her eyes were closed.

Sid:open your eyes Shehnaaz, I want you to see me while I make love to you

Sana:mujhe sharam aa rahi hai Sidharth

Sid:please Shehnaaz open your eyes

Shehnaaz slowly opened her eyes and looked at the greek god infront of her.Her eyes travelled throughout his naked body,starting from his muscles to his abs and then her sight fell on his manhood which was set on her entrance.She gave him a quick nod and hugged him tightly. Sidharth entered her making Shehnaaz scream.She felt a lot of pain and scratched his back.The pain was unbearable for her causing her to scream more loudly.Sidharth had entered just half of his manhood when he heard Shehnaaz's cries.He knew it will be more painful for her if he take it slowly .He entered his full length inside her .Shehnaaz let out a loud scream and tears escaped from her eyes.Sidharth gave her time to adjust his length while he moved upward and sucked her tears.After sometime Shehnaaz was okay and told him to move.

Sidharth was thrusting in her in a slow pace while sucking her neck but soon his thrusts turned fast and rough.He started thrusting in her roughly.Shehnaaz closed her eyes and hugged him more tightly. Like this their night went ,sucking ,biting ,thrusting in her.The night was filled with their moans and groans.

At 4pm(Pratakal 4 baje😜❤)their making love session ended.Sidharth left a exhausted Shehnaaz and rolled down on his side of the bed.He covered both of them with duvet.He pulled her in his embrace and it didn't took a minute more Shehnaaz to wrap her hands around his torso and snuggle into him.She was extremely tired after their exhausting love making. Sidharth pecked her lips and then her forehead.

Sid:thank you Shehnaaz for trusting me and giving your most precious thing to me.....I love you

Sana:I love you too

Sid:now sleep, tomorrow will be a long day for us

Shehnaaz just hummed to him and closed her eyes.Both went into deep slumber.
************************************
I hope you liked today's part😊.Do vote and comment. Ignore my mistakes ,I hope it was good😕🤞 .I hope I didn't disappoint you all🥺🥺

Keep streaming Fly,and also keep loving and supporting me

Bye,take care.Love u all ♥️♥️