chapter 45

Sana:akdu,kutta,kharudoos, boring....ahh main sachi iska muh torh dungi

Currently Shehnaaz was sitting in their room.They were back from Maldives today morning.Shehnaaz didn't wanted to leave so early but Sidharth got an immediate work so they had to leave.Since the time they have came back Sidharth had not talked to her infact he is not in the home only.

Shehnaaz was very angry and ready to kill him.She was pacing in her room in anger and cursing Sidharth.

Sara:hey

Sana:aab tujhe kya hua

Sara:oops wrong timing I guess but Shehnaaz tu bhai ke liye apna mood kyu sarha rahi hai

Sana:naam mat le usko,mujhe laga wo sachi badal gaya hai aab wo boring akdu Shukla nahi raha but no I was wrong

Sara:shaant meri jaan abhi ke liye tu chal mere sath phir badh mein hum dono sath mein bhai ka kese murder kare uski planning karege

Sana:usse kaise maar sakte hai ,itna bara mafia jo thera(in her mind)

Sara:kaha kho gayi,ye bari problem ho gayi yaar jabse tu aayi hai pata nahi kaha koyi huyi hai

Sana:kuch nahi wese kaha jana hai ,mera sachi mood nahi hai Sara

Sara:tera maan shant karne leja rahi hu and trust me ye tera mood bhi sahi ho jayega

Sana:trust me ek baar tera bhai aa jaye main usse nahi chorungi

Sara:I trust you bhabhi ki bhai aaj nahi bachege(whisper)ha ha wo badh mein dekh lena phele chal toh

Sara took Shehnaaz to the spa for relaxing her.Sm had told Sara to take her out she knew she would be mad at him ,she herself was mad at her son.

On the other hand Sidharth was in his secret place where the man was kept.He had received a call yesterday from one of his men telling that the man that they had kept as hostage was missing.Sidharth was seething in anger after hearing this so he booked the next flight ticket  and returned to India.

Sidharth himself didn't wanted to spoil their honeymoon but knowing the fact that it might be dangerous for his family's safety if he didn't find the man.

Sid:how he could run away being guarded by 30 guards(screaming)

Man:boss we didn't know how he ran away ,we were guarding him the whole night(stammering)

Sid:where the fuck is Rahul?

Rah:Sidharth I am here,I went to get the footage of the area.....someone from our gang had made the guards unconscious

Sid:did dad know about this?

Rah:yes I had informed him ,he tried his best to find the man but when we failed he told to inform you

Sid:you should have informed me earlier only......who has done this?who is the traitor who had dared to backstab Sidharth Shukla(screamed)

No one came infront neither a word came out from the men.Sidharth got more angry and broke the table which was kept beside him.It was glass table so broke into million pieces.

Sid:do you think if you will not tell I will not get that bastard.....I will find the man and also the traitor,he has to pay hard for backstabbing Sidharth Shukla

After shouting and torturing some of his men to get the truth out,he went home.It was night time so all had fallen asleep .Sidharth entered his room and saw Shehnaaz standing in the balcony.He knew she was mad at him ,she should be because it is his fault .But it's not completely his fault also ,he was equally sad for ruining their honeymoon.

He freshen up and changed his dresses. After taking a bath he came out and went towards Shehnaaz. Shehnaaz sensed his presence, she knew he was back but didn't said anything.

Sidharth moved towards her and back hugged her.Shehnaaz started wriggling in his hold but Sidharth didn't left her infact his hold become more tight.

Sana:Sidharth leave me

Sid:I am sorry Shehnaaz, I know mere karan humara honeymoon kharab hua par-

Shehnaaz cut him off and turned around.

Sana:Par kya Sidharth, mujhe laga tum sach mein badal gaye ho but no you didn't abhi bhi tumhara kaam hi tumhare liye important hai(shouted)

Sidharth was already frustrated and now her shouting was frustrating him more but he tried calming himself.

Sid:Shehnaaz wesa nahi hai-

Shehnaaz didn't let him complete and again shouted.

Sana:esa hi hai Sidharth ,main tumhare liye important hu hi nahi

Sid:Shehnaaz calm down,I can explain

Sidharth moved close to her and tried cupping her face but Shehnaaz jerked his hand .

Sana:don't touch me ,abhi bhi kyu aaye ho jau na apne kaam pe,meri fikar kyu kar rahe ho

Sid:Ya you are right mujhe wahi rehna chahiye tha ,main hi pagaal tha jo socha ki tum samjogi jab main tumhe reason batunga but no tum kuch nahi samaj sakti,you know what just get lost,mujhe baat hi nahi karni tumse(yelled)
************************************
Mujhe mat marna iske liye😵🥺main kudh Sidharth se naraz hu😤

I hope you liked today's part😊.Do vote and comment.

Keep streaming Fly,and also keep loving and supporting me

Bye,take care.Love u all ♥️♥️