Chapter 16

Shukla mansion was beautifully decorated for the reception. Sidharth was standing with some of his business partners but his eyes were searching for her but he can't ask anybody.

Sm:Sidharth tune Shehnaaz ko dekha

Sid:no mom,I think wo room mein hi hai

Sm:okay main dekh ke-

Before she can say anything, she saw Shehnaaz coming downstairs wearing a beautiful red saree.She was looking hot and gorgeous in that saree.Sidharth looked at her and seemed like he forgot to blink.He was gawking at her every feature ,her eyes,her cheeks,her nose and last her lips.Her red luscious lips were hot and damn tempting for him.Shehnaaz moved towards Sm.

Her dress

Sidharth's outfit

Sidharth's outfit

Sm:bohot sundar lag rahi hai meri bachi

Sana:thank you maa,afterall choice aapke hi toh hai warna kuch logo ke paas time hi nahi hai meri help karne ke liye(eyeing Sidharth)

Sm:kiski baat kar rahi hai

Sana:kuch nahi maa,main Sara ko dekh ke aati hu

Shehnaaz moved towards Sara after glaring Sidharth. She was angry on him as he didn't had little time for her and didn't even helped her.Not having an option left she had to call Maa and ask her.

Sara:Wow, yaar tu toh pataka lag rahi hai....bhai toh tujhe dekh ke pagal ho jayenge

Sana:Naam mat le uss akdu ka

Sara:kyu ,kya hua

Sana:First of all shopping mein meri help tak nahi ki aur secondly meri tareef bhi nahi ki

Sara:chill babes,dekhna pakka bhai teri taraf karenge

Sana:hmm

Shehnaaz indulged herself talking with Sara while Sidharth was stealing glances of her still talking with his business partners.

Boy:Hi Sidharth

Sid:Hi Aman ,what's up buddy itni time badh

Aman:wo kuch settlement mein busy tha,kisi ko thikane lag raha tha(smirking) but bhai tune itne mein Shaadi bhi karli mera wait bhi nahi kiya

Sid:Shaadi meine sirf mom,dad ke liye ki hai...you know na I am not interested in this

Aman:ha pata hai par bhabhi ko toh dekha

Sidharth didn't wanted Shehnaaz to introduce to him as he didn't wanted any involvement of her in mafias.But unwillingly he had to do.

Sid:wo dekh jo Sara ke sath khari hai she is my wife

Aman looked at the direction and started checking out Shehnaaz .He was roaming his eyes full of lust on her curves and lustfully gawking her.

Aman:ache se introduce toh karva

Sid:aree wo-

Sidharth was interrupted by his dad's voice who asked him to come on the stage.Sidharth sighed in relief. Shehnaaz also moved towards his dad.He asked both of them to dance.

Sidharth brought his hand forward asking her for a dance.Shehnaaz also kept her hands in his.They both held each other's hands and started swaying their bodies with the music.

The slow soothing music held them together.Both were looking in each other's eyes.

Both were intensely staring in each other's eyes

Both were intensely staring in each other's eyes .Sidharth twirled her around lovingly .

Shehnaaz bumped with his hard chest,her back was facing him

Shehnaaz bumped with his hard chest,her back was facing him.Sidharth's hot breaths were falling on her nape of the neck creating goosebumps in her.She was breathing heavily but gathered some courage and said.

Sana:tumne meri tareef nahi ki

Sid:kya bolu

Sana:Sidharth

Sid:ye bolu ki you are looking damn hot and gorgeous in this saree, it's really hard for me to control myself,your look is damn tempting baby

Shehnaaz blushed hearing him and it was the first time he called her baby.She felt Butterflies in her stomach.Not able to control anymore Sidharth kissed her nape.

Not able to control anymore Sidharth kissed her nape

Sana:Sidharth

The music ended with people's clappings .Reality hit Sidharth ,he quickly moved from there without saying anything. Shehnaaz was  blushing and went towards others but there was one person who was looking at her with a smirk.
************************************
I hope you liked today's part😊.Do vote and comment.

Keep streaming Fly,and also keep loving and supporting me

Bye,take care.Love u all ♥️♥️