chapter 58

Sidharth reached the farmhouse and saw it guarded by many men.He parked his car at a safe distance and he and Rahul came out of the car.His men followed him.They hid behind the bushes .

Rah:Sidharth there are already so many men ,how we will get inside

Sid:tit for tat

Rah:matlab?

Sid:just like they had poisoned our men ,we will poison half of their men and then beat half of the men....you tell our men to divide ,one group will remain with us while others will poison the other men

As decided they divided in two groups.The other group of men poisoned some of the guards by putting chloroform handkerchief on their noses.The other guards got alerted seeing the decrease in number but before they can do anything, Sidharth attacked them with his other men.

Sid:Where is Shehnaaz?

Man:I don't know

Sid:tell me or else I will kill you now ,it won't take  a minute for me to do this

The man got scared looking at Sidharth's men beating other men ruthlessly and by looking at Sidharth's furious,angry face he got more scared .

Man:She is inside

Sid:Rahul take care of him,I am going inside

Sidharth went inside while Rahul who was busy beating other men didn't heard Sidharth. The man got away from them and quickly dialled Aman's number.

Man:boss Sidharth and his men are here

Aman:how did they came to know about the place and can't you all stop him(shouting)

Man:boss already his men have beaten half of our men

Aman:useless people(murmurs)......I am coming ,try to not let Sidharth enter Shehnaaz's room

Man:boss he has already went inside

Aman:dammit

Shehnaaz was helplessly sitting on the chair not knowing what to do .She looked around the room trying to find some a way from where she can escape.She saw the window and can see moonlight coming through it.The light was very bright making her feel strange.She started dragging her chair towards the window.

On reaching the window she saw glass pieces there .She took one glass piece between her teeth and bend down till her hands.She started cutting the ropes of her hands.In that process ,she got any scratches on her wrists and also blood coming out from them but she didn't got affected by them and continued her task.Finally she cut both the ropes of her hands and then opened the ropes of her legs with her hands.

She stood up from the chair but stumbled a bit causing her sit back on the chair but somehow she gathered strength and stood up.She started opening the window but before that she heard the door open.She thought that it was Aman and  took the piece of glass.

Sid:Shehnaaz

Sana:Sidharth

Shehnaaz threw the glass piece and ran towards him.She hugged him tightly and Sidharth also wrapped his hands around her. She started sobbing while Sidharth rubbed her back calming her.She was finally in his warm embrace,her home and her sukoon.Sidharth hugged her ever so tightly feeling like he got his life back.

Sana:Sidharthhhh

Sid:Shh sweetheart main aa gaya hu, kuch nahi hua hai

Sana:pata hai main kitna dar gayi thi

Sid:I am sorry baby,sab meri galti hai

Sana:nahi khud ko blame mat karo, dekho main thik hu

Sidharth broke the hug and looked at her.Her eyes were swollen ,her hairs were messy,his eyes trailed to her wrists and his brows furrowed. Blood was still flowing from her wrists but before he could do anything, they heard a loud gunshot from behind.

Aman:so finally my bestfriend is here,welcome (smirking)

Sid:Aman move from our way or else I will kill you here only

Aman:oh so you can kill your bestfriend, really Sidharth?

Sid:I can kill anyone whoever try to harm my Shehnaaz

Aman:ya right akhir Shehnaaz hai hi esi ,you are so lucky man....she is damn beautiful and ho-

Before he can complete his sentence, he was shot on his knees.He looked infront and saw an angry Sidharth.His eyes were bloodshot red while his veins were popping out.He looked like an dangerous animal ready to kill his prey.

Sid:dare you say another word for Shehnaaz, I will kill you now only(scream)

Sana:Sidharth let's go from here, I don't want to see his face anymore

Sid:yes sweetheart, just one minute

Sidharth dropped Shehnaaz on the entrance of the room while he went towards Aman. First he punched Aman hard on his stomach.

Sid:this for breaking my trust

Another punch on his stomach.

Sid:this for kidnapping Shehnaaz

Another punch but this time on his face.

Sid:this for hurting her

He again punched Aman.Aman fell on the ground while Sidharth pulled Aman from the ground and whispered something in his ears and smirked evily.

Sid:this is just the trailer,welcome to hell Aman
************************************
Finally Aman's rainbow🌈🌈, how was it?😌😜

I hope you liked today's part😊.Do vote and comment.

Keep streaming Fly,and also keep loving and supporting me

Bye,take care.Love u all ♥️♥️