chapter 40

Sid:hi Riya

The name was enough to make Shehnaaz scrunch her nose in irritation.

Riya:hi ,tu toh sabko bhul hi gaya phirse

Sid:nahi esa kuch nahi hai

Riya:we had decided to meet na,so tell when we are gonna meet?

Sid:I know we had decided to meet but sorry it's not possible now

Sana:iss chudail ki toh ,har baar humare beech aa jati hai and wait a second isne kya bola we had decided to meet(mimicking him)my foot ,how dare she (whisper)

Riya:but why

Sid:actually I am not in London now

Riya:India mein ho,it's okay main waha aa jati hu

Sidharth also didn't liked the way she was acting and being so desperate to meet him.He considered Riya as a friend only not more than that and for her he is not gonna spoil his honeymoon.

Sid:no Riya ,I am not in India

Sidharth again started talking forgetting about Shehnaaz .Shehnaaz was damn angry and dangerously glaring him .

Sana:no Shehnaaz you can't let that churail snatch your Sidharth, you have to do something

An idea popped in Shehnaaz's mind .She smiled mischievously and went towards him.Sisharth was sitting on the bed and talking .Suddenly he felt a weight on his lap and looked there.Shehnaaz was sitting on his lap and smirking at him .Before he could say something,Shehnaaz started trailing butterfly kisses from his jaw to the neck.

Sidharth was turned on,on her sudden act.He was breathing heavily and asking her not to do but Shehnaaz didn't  listen to him and continued her job.Sidharth fisted his hand trying to control himself.

Riya:hello Sidharth

Sid:yeah

Riya: btw abhi kaha ho

Sid:hmm....wo.....Shehnaaz

Sidharth screamed when Shehnaaz bit on his chest.Shehnaaz had opened first two buttons of his shirt and was kissing,sucking it making it more difficult for Sidharth.

Riya:Sidharth are you fine?

Sid:yes....I...am,Riya...I will....talk to you later

Sidharth immediately cut the call but before he could hold Shehnaaz.Shehnaaz stood up from his lap and dangerously glared at him.Sidharth was trying to hold her waist but Shehnaaz jerked it.

Sana:don't even try Mr.Shukla

Sid:but baby -

Sana:don't baby me.....apni Riya ko hi baby,sweetheart bulaye

Sid:baby uska call aaya tha toh main kya karta

Sana:tum nahi uthate ,konsa wo tumhari boss hai jo uska call uthana important hai but no esa ho Sakta hai Mr. Shukla ko uski pyaari si college friend ka call aaye aur wo na uthaye....oops sorry closed friend ka, right?

Sid:Shehnaaz tum jesa samaj rahi ho wesa nahi hai

Sana:toh kesa hai Sidharth, first time maine kuch nahi kaha tha,bhale gussa huyi thi but I forgave you but not this time

Sid:but baby atleast listen to me

Sana:no,I won't

Shehnaaz went to the washroom leaving a sad,frustrated Sidharth behind.Sidharth pulled his hairs realizing his stupidity.

Sid:Sidharth tujhe uska call uthana hi nahi chahiye tha....aab manana parega,iss baar toh phele se Zyada gussa lag rahi hai....fuck man

Shehnaaz came outside from the washroom and sat on the bed totally ignoring Sidharth.Sidharth sighed knowing that now he had to manofy his angry wife.

Sid:Shehnaaz kya khaungi....kuch order karu?

Sana:tum ye Riya se kyu nahi puch lete

Sid:Shehnaaz I am sorry

Shehnaaz kept silent and concentrated on her phone while Sidharth again tried but all went in vain. Sighing dejectedly he ordered food according to his choice.Their order came and Sidharth opened the door.

Sid:thank you

Man:sir

Sid:yes

Man:sir actually there's a small party in the resort so please we would be glad if you attend it,all the people in the resort are invited

Sid:ohk,we will see....thank you

Sidharth closed the door and told Shehnaaz about the party.To his surprise ,she immediately agreed excitedly. One second she was ignoring him and now happily agreed to him,strange.Sidharth thought that maybe her anger is vanishing.

Shehnaaz was standing infront of the mirror wearing a black saree and doing her makeup.Sidharth came and back hugged her.Shehnaaz started wriggling in his hold but Sidharth didn't moved a bit .Shehnaaz huffed and let him do what he wanted.

Sid:you know you are looking super hot and damn beautiful Shehnaaz....what should I wear?

Sana:you should ask Riya

Shehnaaz jerked his hands and moved towards the closet to get her earrings.

Sid:Shehnaaz not again
************************************
I hope you liked today's part😊.Do vote and comment.

Keep streaming Fly,and also keep loving and supporting me

Bye,take care.Love u all ♥️♥️