chapter 42

The next day they  visited different places and enjoyed a lot.Shehnaaz was mesmerized  seeing the places and was jumping in excitement. Sidharth chuckled seeing her.Currently they were sitting in restaurant and having their lunch with Kushal much to Sidharth's annoyance.

Sidharth was not at all willing at this but Shehnaaz showed her puppy eyes which resulted in melting him.Sidharth sat their grumpily looking at the duo who were laughing .

Sana:tune toh bohot enjoy kiya mere jane ke badh

Kaush:aur nahi toh kya finally aafat jo chali gayi thi

Sana:acha main aafat toh tu monkey bara aaya aafat chali gayi thi(mimicking him)

Kaush:oyee main tujhse bara hu ,zara tameez se baat kar

Sana:huh,tujhse aur tameez se ,never

Kaush:tujhse kuch expect karna hi bekar hai

Kaushal's phone rang so he excused himself and attented the call.Shehnaaz looked at Sidharth who was having a frown on his face.

Sana:Sidharth tujhe kya hua

Sid:kuch bhi nahi,tu dyan dena apne Kaushal pe

Sana:Kaushal mera kab se ho gaya

Sid:wo tumhe pata hoga

Sana:Sidharth sun toh-

Before Shehnaaz could speak further,Kaushal entered there.

Kaush:Shehnaaz wo mujhe dad ka call aaya tha kuch important meeting as gayi toh mujhe nikalna parega,sorry

Sana:it's okay and have a great meeting

Kaush:thanks aab main chalta hu,you guys enjoy your honeymoon (winks)

Kaushal left from there while Sidharth also didn't waited a second and left the restaurant. Shehnaaz followed him knowing very well that he is pissed off.

On entering their room ,Shehnaaz hugged Sidharth who didn't hugged her back and maintained a poker face.

Sana:Sidharth main bohot din badh mili Kaushal se toh mujhe mann kiya ki uske sath bhi time spend karu

Sid:toh tumhe humara honeymoon hi mila tha apne so called friend ke sath time spend karne ke liye

Sana:acha sorry na...aab se mera sara time tumhara

Sid:Shehnaaz wo baat nahi hai,humne kal decide kiya tha na ki hum ek sath time spend karege

Sana:I know,sorry

Sidharth didn't said anything just jerked her hands and went to change while Shehnaaz looked at him sadly.She knew now she had to manofy her angry husband.An idea struck her mind and she smirked innerly.

Sidharth entered the room after changing.He was wearing a simple tshirt and shorts .His hair were wet,he was looking freaking hot.Shehnaaz looked at him but he  ignored her and sat on the couch.

Sana:Sidharth sun toh le

Sidharth didn't payed heed to her and started scrolling something on his phone.Shehnaaz went towards him and sat on his lap.

Sid:Shehnaaz kya kar rahi ho

Sana:main kya kar rahi hu(innocently)

Sid:Shehnaaz please move

Sana:no

Shehnaaz started kissing on her neck.Sidharth took a deep breath because right now her actions were creating a havoc inside him.Shehnaaz continued her job of kissing his neck but soon it changed to sucking and biting his neck.

Sidharth was shocked seeing the bold side of her.He tried not to show the effect Shehnaaz was having on him but failed miserably letting a loud groan.

Sid:Shehnaaz

Shehnaaz cupped his face in her hands and smashed her lips on his.Sidharth was shocked at her sudden act.She was sucking his lower lips and nibbling on them.Her hands were on his hairs and were massaging his scalp.Sidharth couldn't control anymore and held her face by his one hand.His other hand slipped under her top and was caressing her bare waist.He also started sucking and biting her lips .He squeezed her waist and Shehnaaz moaned.Taking it as an opportunity he entered his tongue tasting every corner of her mouth.

The kiss was slow and passionate but soon it became rough and passionate. Sidharth left her lips and whispered above her lips.

Sid:fuck baby,now be ready to face the consequences ,you will be responsible for whatever happens now
************************************
Sorry actually kal mein thori busy thi apne school assignments mein isliye part nahi likh payi thi😔.I will try to post another part in the night🤗,hope ki koyi kaam na aa jaye aur wapas main na post kar pau🤞🤞.

I hope you liked today's part😊.Do vote and comment. The next parts  will contain mature stuff if anyone is not comfortable can skip them(wese mujhe pata hai koyi skip nahi karne wala😜😝 par phir bhi maine phele se hi warning de di😌)

Keep streaming Fly,and also keep loving and supporting me

Bye,take care.Love u all ♥️♥️