Prologue

Sidharth was checking some of files while having his breakfast when someone snatched his food.He looked at his right side and saw his cute,little wife grinning looking at him.

Sid:now what happened to you

Sana:hadh hai aab tumhe dekh ke hass bhi nahi sakti

Sid:main koyi joker hu jo tumhe hasi aa rahi hai (while still checking the files)

Sana:nahi par jab ese gusse hote ho na toh sachi joker lagte ho

Shehnaaz started laughing while Sidharth gave her an unbelievable look.Sidharth sighed and took his files along with him leaving his crazy wife behind.

Sana:acha suno

Sid:ahh...tumhe kisi ne nahi sikhaya ki peeche se nahi bulate

Sana:wo sab mein main believe nahi karti

Sid:bolo kya kaam hai

Sana:aaj na jaldi aa Jana

Sid:kyu

Sana:kya Mr.Khardus Shukla tum apni wife ke liye jaldi bhi nahi aa sakte

Sid:fine aa jaunga

With that he again started walking towards the exit. But again her voice interrupted him.

Sana:acha suno

Sid:aab kya hua(frustrated)

Sana:wo.....ha mujhe na apni friend ke ghar jana hai toh main jau

Sid:chali jao mujhse kyu puch rahi ho

Sidharth again started walking but stopped midway and stood looking at her.Shehnaaz was busy scrolling through her phone when she looked up at him. She raised her eyebrow asking him what happened .

Sid:aur kuch bolna hai

Sana:nahi aaj ke liye bas......bye Mr. Shukla

Sid:bye Mrs. Shukla
******************************
Sidharth was torturing a man with a knife.The man was one of his own men but he betrayed him and had leaked Sidharth's confidential information.

Man:ahh....please leave me....I will not do it again(begging and screaming in pain)

Sid:you will never be able to do that because I am killing you now

Sidharth cut his tongue brutally. The man screamed with pain.Sidharth pointed his gun on the man's forehead. He was going to shoot him but he was disturbed by a phone call.He picked up the call still pointing the gun on the man's forehead.

Sid:aab kya hua biwi

Sana:kya kar rahe ho

Sid:seriously tumne ye puchne ke liye call kiya hai

Sana:ha aur wese kya kar rahe ho

Sid:kisi ko jaan se maar raha hu(looking at the man)

Sana:haha...very funny,mere sath mazak mat karo....manti hu sadu ho ,akdu ho par tum kesi ko jaan se nahi maar sakte

Sid:oh really biwi,tumhe lagta hai ki main mazak kar raha hu toh just wait and hear(smirking)

Sidharth pulled the trigger and shot him.The man screamed with pain and died at the spot while Sidharth was smirking looking at his condition.
************************************
Some more characters:

Santokh gill-father of Shehnaaz ,loves his two daughters a lot.He is involved in Mafia business and bestfriend with Ashok Shukla.

Pammy gill-Mother of Shehnaaz and Tina.A housewife.Loves her children a lot.Doesn't know about her husband's involvement in mafia business.

Tina gill-Elder sister of Shehnaaz.30 years old.Going to marry Sidharth(jo ki hone nahi wala😜) .She doesn't like him just doing it for her father and mainly for money.She want to be an actress.

Ashok Shukla-Father of Sidharth and Sara, loves his family a lot.Treats Shehnaaz and Tina as his own daughters. Involved in Mafia business .

Rita Shukla-Mother of Sidharth and Sara.A housewife.Loves her two children a lot.Knows her husband's involvement in mafia business, tried to stop him but failed everytime.Doesn't know about Sidharth being a mafia.

Sara Shukla-Sister of Sidharth, Sweet,innocent girl.20 years old,student of 1st year.Doesn't know about her brother's and dad's involvement in business.
***********************
I hope you liked the prologue😊.Do vote and comment. For now I am thinking to put Destined on hold as I forgot some things which were really important for the story😕(Amma mere sath kya ho raha hai ,main haar baar kyu bhul rahi hu😫😫)I am also confused with it so for now it's better that I put it on hold😔.Till then enjoy reading" The perfect Mismatch", I promise I will not dissappoint you all this time🙂.

Keep loving and supporting me

Bye,take care.Love u all ♥️♥️