"I don't feel like eating." I responded.

"He said you need to eat." Jace said.

"Did he say that with the last statement or are you making things up?" I asked, annoyed a little.

"You need to eat." He insisted, ignoring my question.

"Why do you even care?" I yelled angrily. "I didn't ask you to, did I? So, stop freaking acting like you care, because you do not. No one does."

"Fine. I'm not going to insist then. Your room is set up completely. You can move in there if you want." He yelled back and left angrily.

I slowly made my way to the old room. Gathering up courage, I turned the knob and opened the door.

Yesterday, the room had light blue walls with butterflies and glowing toys stuck everywhere. Their were countless pictures of the family and drawings. There was this grizzly bear beanbag, which looked so cute and mushy.

Now, the room had plain white walls and furniture changed. Instead of the small regular sized bed which could fit a teenager perfectly, it now had a big king sized bed with a desk against the wall. The beanbag was taken out and replaced by plain blue one. The white paint was fresh as I could smell it.

The room looked like it was transformed in a rush. I was still confused why it hurt when I saw it the way it was. Why it hurts when I look into their eyes?

I started taking my stuff out of Lorenzo's room and dragging to mine, then locking the room.

I sighed and flopped down on the bed. They shouldn't be caring this much. Its getting on my nerves now.

I just stared at the ceiling for a few minutes before getting up and unpacking my stuff. Putting the clothes in the closet, other decorations on the shelves. Aunt Bianca also sent my paint and brushes. I looked at the plain walls, then at the brushes in my hand.

Time to have a break, I guess.

I started painting on the wall beside the door.

A knock was heard.

"Hey, honey. Can you come down for dinner, please? You haven't left your room for the whole day. We can talk about it. Please." I heard Roman say.

Its dinner time already?

I've ignored them all day. I didn't respond to whatever they were saying. I felt a little bad. All they want me to do is eat. But I can't do that.

"Okay." I said softly, getting up and going to wash my hands.

I opened the door where Roman stood smiling at me. He walked beside me to the kitchen. I entered only to find all of my brothers in there. I avoided eye contact with any of them.

It wasn't anyone's fault exactly. I just don't want them to care. I was always like that, thinking that people were just acting but the incident with Chris and Maria has caused me to push them away and make them hate me on purpose so they don't break my heart later.

I could feel Lorenzo's burning gaze on me as I moved to sit at the only empty seat. Lorenzo was at the head of the table while I was at his right and Roman to his left.

"What happened?" He asked me. I looked up into his eyes, feeling pain in my head.

"Nothing." I lied.

"Then why didn't you eat since you came?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

I just shrugged. "I'm not hungry."

"What happened with Jace?" He asked,coming straight to point.

"It wasn't his fault. I just don't like you all acting like you care so much." I muttered, not giving away any expression.