Chapter 31 Timeline twist

"Oh crap, I'm late," Hope smiled as she grabbed some bacon from the table before rushing over to her mother. Maria stood in front of the stove cooking happily as her father was munching on his breakfast. Hope hugged her mother and then hugged her father

"Hey wait!" Her siblings all came bouncing on their heels as they rushed in to grab whatever they could as well. 

"I call dibs on shotgun!" Jesus rushed out the door, holding Hope's car keys. Only to earn a surprised gasp from the eldest sister. 

 "No, wait!" Hope cried in horror as she rushed after her brother, but the moment she stepped out of their home. She witnessed at least ten fully emerged dragons towering over their humble home. Jesus, who had run out before everyone else stood in front of the largest one with his eyes wide open.

"D-d-dragons!" He shouted stumbling back, the presence of said beast was attracting a lot of human attention as four helicopters were flying over their heads. Hearing the commotion, Hope's father rushed out and caught sight of his king's right-hand man in his glory.

"Michele, it's time you're family presents themselves in the council meeting this time around." "Sir Delvi, I'll bring them."

 _________________________________________________________

Percy sat on his throne, glancing around the olympian council with a deep sigh. His sea-green gaze quickly scanned the others and he puffed out his cheeks before glancing at his favorite. Hestia. The goddess was sitting on her throne, along with Hades to her left, these two were the supervisors of Olympus. 

Hera was sitting on a throne of her own happily petting a petcock as she giggled on about her recent freedom. Artemis and Apollo were arguing about who was the best hunter, only causing him a headache as he strayed his attention towards Demeter and Heptheaus. 

They were chatting about cereal and good bowls made out of claver materials. Analia was sitting on Are's old throne, with a stare as she bobbed her head in boredom as Athena went on and on about history lessons.

 Hermes and Dionysus were currently in the demigod camp, not present. Percy rolled his eyes, but his attention was quickly grabbed when a wonderful scent hit his nostrils. He'd recognize it anywhere. He had done everything for her, the changes he'd made were no simple feat but he managed with the permission of the fates and Chaos himself. Luke sat beside him, tinkering with a shield. 

"Brother," Percy said, Luke glanced at him and smiled.

 "What's up?" Luke then glanced to the doors and opened his mouth to retort, but he understood the moment he saw the girl. By now, the council was staring down at the simple family walking in, seven half-dragons, one mortal along with a full dragon. 

"I see you finally brought them," Percy greeted, shifting his attention to Hope. His breath got caught in his throat as he noticed her old glowing beauty. The one he had caused to fade in the previous time.

 "Yes my king, please forgive me for not doing it sooner," Michele spoke, bowing as he gently pushed his children down. Understanding, all the children including his wife bowed, much to Percy's displeasure.

 "Please stand, Delvi, do you have the full report on the new dragons?" Percy turned to his right-hand man, as he was handed a profile of each family member. He knew them, but for the sake of this timeline, Percy went with it and played along, hidding a grimace.

"Look," Luke gestured to the brunette in the crowd, almost in awe at her natural royal grace. Hope was staring up at them all with calculating eyes, and it amused Luke greatly as he glanced at his brother. 

"You should introduce yourself, brother" Percy cleared his throat and nodded as he stood up.

 "I am Alpha, The first Prince of the cosmos, this is Omega the second Prince of the cosmos," Luke smiled as he stood up, jabbing Percy in the stomach, earning an oof in response. 

"Alpha is also the king of the dragons, he creat-" Luke was cut off as Percy shoved him down, before turning to Hope's family. 

"Michele, I must also say something about that daughter you have right there," Percy said looking at Hope who was staring at him with wonder. Michele glanced at his daughter nervously wondering if she had done something to offend the king and took a deep breath before stepping forward, holding Hope's shoulder. 

"My eldest daughter Hope, she already experience her first transformation, sir," Hope saw Alpha looked at her with an unreadable expression, and it caused her heart to beat fast. Many feelings were going through her chest as he analyzed her.

"Hope," Alpha called out, causing her knees to weaken.

 "My soulmate, given to me by the fates," Alpha stood up and walked closer to her, shrinking down in size as he did. Once he stood before her, everyone was watching in anticipation. Luke was told about her a while ago, when he was snooping through Percy's room to prank him, and he caught sight of the drawing on his desk.

"Oh, I need this on camera," Luke's grin rivaled the Cheshire cat as he pulled out his camera and snapped pictures. Hope was now facing to face with him and she gulped as her father squeezed her shoulders reassuringly. Michele himself has lost balance when the king announced his daughter as his soulmate. The king's soulmate was a big deal, as she was to be the one and only dragon queen.

"My queen," Hope was gently embraced by Alpha as she stood there hesitantly wondering what she should do before she glanced at her siblings only to see her brother making kissy faces.

"I don't understand Sir Alpha," Hope whispered as she glanced down almost ashamed. She was half-dragon and wasn't familiar with some of their customs. 

"Don't worry, I will explain everything later, and please call me Percy," Percy pulled away and turned to look at Hopes siblings before smiling at them, knowing that in a short amount of time, they would be driving him insane. 

"Michele, you have a wonderful family, and they are welcome to the dragon domain, you are now after all future family." 

"Hey perc," Luke called out, rushing down and shrinking to his human size. Luke threw an arm over Percy's shoulder.

 "When do you think I'll find a girlfriend?" Luke grinned earning a sigh from Percy. 

"I don't know when you learn what a shower is?" Hope bit her lip trying to hold in a laugh and noticed Analia sitting on her throne, simply watching her. Hope shifted uncomfortably before smiling at the new goddess of war. Analia smiled back, and she became the size of a normal human before approaching Hope. Surprised Hope smiled and greeted her. 

"If you ask me, Luke you need more than a shower, maybe some nice rainbow hair would work," Analia commented smiling as she turned to look at Hope. Both girls soon gave into a giggling fit surprising both of the arguing princes, earning adoring smiles.