Chapter 14 Analia

Hope's Pov

I watched bored out of my mind as the gods bickered and went against Percy's plans. My patience was wearing thin, here we are standing before the so-called gods, and all they can do is fight. Please, they aren't worth the title of gods.

"We can't send out our children into a battle like that!" Athena shouted, standing up from her throne.

"Yes you can, you've done it before and will do it again," I glanced at Percy to see he was also getting angry.

placing my hand on his shoulder, I lightly pulled him down so I could whisper into his ear.

"Calm down, if you get angry the dragons will sense it, let me take it from here," And with a nod, Percy agreed and walked out the throne room, to cool off.

"How dare he walk out from a meeting!" Zeus yelled I turned to fully face the gods. After all, I would now be taking control of this meeting.

"My husband went out to cool down, it was my request, and if you want to say something about, say it to me," My glare was enough to have them whispering to each other, deciding what they would do.

"We need to talk to him," a low chuckle past through my lips as I looked up to them all,

"You were hardly talking, in fact, you were all acting like children, I suggest you quite down, and listen to me," Apollo stood up and looked down on me, making me growl in annoyance.

"Listen, we need to talk to Daímonas, your just his wife,"

"Apollo, darling sit down before you hurt yourself, Now let me explain something about marriage. The wife is equal to her husband in time like these. It's my responsibility to provide aid to my husband when he needs it. And it's via-versa, my husband was in need of a break from you morons so he took it." I took a step forward and looked up, staring at each god.

"My husband isn't here to do all your work, you will do as he says because I promise nothing good is in store for you all if we leave,"

The room fell silent for a moment or two until they all began to fight about me.

"We can't a woman talk to us like this! She's nothing but human!"

"She's speaking wisely!"

"I will not let someone lower than me talk to me in such a manner!"

"We don't need their help, we can ask someone else for their aid!" I let a small grimace appear on my lips, but shook my head.

"As you wish, we will remove our warriors and you can fend for yourself," With the best loud tone, I gestured for my guards to follow, leaving the bickering gods in the throne room.

As I walked outside, Percy stood by the doorway, staring at me with a glare,

"I heard it all, it's best we go, I don't want to be here any longer, I have more important matters to tend to then taking care of their thrones," Swiftly his arm was around my waist, and in two more, we were in camp,

"Gather all our dragons, we are going back," I glanced back to see Percy dismiss all my guards. I looked up at him too see he was staring off into space.

"Percy, did I handle the situation badly?" I asked softly, he let out small hum and looked down at me with a bit of confusion in his expression.

"No, actually, I don't care. I am just thinking, one of your guards returned with a hunter. They are both waiting in our throne room, but that hunter, she looks so familiar," a strange feeling pressed against my chest as I looked at Percy let out a small thin smile.

"Then we should return," I said looking away from him, I took in a deep breath and let my dragon form out. With one last glance at Percy's disapproving gaze, I let my dragon take control as I pulled deep into my thoughts.

'what is this feeling,'

_________________________

I landed softly in the castle ground, Maids ran out rushing over to me.

"Lady Hope!" Surprised expression covered their gazes, they glanced behind me, and a large boom caused me to look behind me. A larger dragon walked towards me, it's head held high.

"Lord Daímonas!" The maids shouted bowing before him, he snorted and stood beside me.

'Change back,' a demanded he had no need for, I did, however, obey to it, I could feel my body shrink. I shivered as I returned to my human form. I didn't use my dragon form often, making me vulnerable to it's after effects.

I sighed out as the maids handed me a blanket, but Percy took it from them,

"Lord Daímonas!" They exclaimed.

"You may go inside, I will take care of my wife," I watched as the maids bowed to us both and ran off, I moved my gaze back to Percy.

"Don't ever do that again," He demanded. I sighed out softly and stood up. Feeling my legs all wobbly.

"I needed it anyway," I glance at him before making my way towards the long castle entrance.

"Hope!" Percy yelled out causing me to turn around and look at him, I waited patiently as he walked towards me.

"Stop leaving me behind," He muttered,

I stayed silent as I looked towards the palace door,

"Come on Hope," I gasped as Percy suddenly picked me up and ran towards the doors.

I closed my eyes and when I opened them once more, we were no longer outside, but in the throne room. In here, was that hunter, and my guard. I watched as both bowed to Percy and me.

A blush crept onto my cheeks as I noticed that Percy was still holding me bride style.

"My queen, this girl isn't the hunter who disrespected you," I looked at the girl who was sitting down on the floor, her hands fidgeting.

"Analia!" Percy exclaimed releasing his hold on me. I dropped hard against the throne room floor. I let out a small groan of pain as I struggled to stand up.

"Oh shit," Percy muttered as he bent down to pick me up. I smacked his hand away and stood up by myself.

"Why is she here?" I asked glaring at the guard.

"Artemis refused to punish the guilty one," I looked at the girl and back at Percy.

"Come with me guard," I sharply turned around and walked out of the room, I could hear the footsteps of the guard following me.

"My lady, where are we going?" He asked I glanced at him to see his nervous expression.

"Do not worry about my husband, we are going to the gardens, I need to clear my thoughts," I said sharply.