After years of aiding the Olympians. Perseus is repaid with betrayal.
A great evil took over Zeus, giving Percy no mercy. Zeus sent Percy down to Tartarus, where the young hero laid in torment for a millennium. After other several millennia. Percy was rescued by the lord of the pit. And later on, adopted as the son of Gaea and lord Tartarus. Taking up a deadly title as Prince of the pit.
Having lost his ties of loyalty to the Olympians. Percy's become known as heartless, Stoic. A horrid monster who was only loyal to his parents. He gave no mercy to his enemies. Soon not long after. Percy created Dragons and became their king. Giving them each the gift of mates. A way to free them from great heartbreak. Without knowing it, he created one for himself. Years later Tartarus places him on a mission to aid the Gods in their war; he went on to complete his task which unknown to him. He would stumble across his mate.
A human girl with the powers of a dragon queen.
- Chapter 1: Pain
- Chapter 2: Punishment
- Chapter 3: The Hated Return
- Chapter 4: Sparks at the Park
- Chapter 5: Raging Fire
- Chapter 6: A Dragon's Human Mate
- Chapter 7 Hope Is Not Lost
- Chapter 8 Aid of the Gods
- Chapter 9 Invitations
- Chapter 10 Preparations
- Chapter 11 No doubt
- Chapter 12 Queen Hope
- Chapter 13 Corruption,
- Chapter 14 Analia
- Chapter 15- Gotta Fight to survive
- Chapter 16 - Oath
- Chapter 17- Darkness
- Chapter 18 Let the battle begin
- Chapter 19 Ocean
- Chapter 20 - Forgetting is the best policy
- Chapter 21, Superhero
- Chapter 22 Turning the tides
- Chapter 23 Mother's protection
- Chapter 24 Comforting hold