1.) Fanfiction and His number [T.F]

you were very ready for the interview you were invited too, especially because your secret crush was there.

you got invited to a Jimmy Fallon interview last week and is due to this day. You cant wait any longer and hopped out of your bed to get ready for this awaiting interview.

You brushed your teeth, and hopped in the shower dancing along with the drops of water from your shower head.

Once you were done, you picked out a lovely yellow dress with stars decorating it, you also put on a light make up with light yellow eyeshadow to match your dress. You also curled your hair with a wavy look and now your set for that exciting time.

You called a limo to pick you up appearing with your driver, you hopped in the black long car and sat down making your body relax and get used to the texture of your limo.

After minutes of sitting in the limo, your heard your stomach grumbling from hunger. Thankfully you have some stocks of food right infront of you, you picked out a breakfast food and ate it neatly without a single piece fallen off the car floor.

You soon drank your water and waited more hours to get to the Jimmy Fallon studio, The hours you have waited and now arrived at the show your supposed to be in.

You looked around and thought that the coast is clear, you thank your driver and hopped out of your limo, your yellow dress flowing with every move you do which is perfectly making you confident.

You finally walked in the studio seeing alot of staffs behind the show, You saw Tom Felton sitting on the empty couch looking through his phone.

"Good Morning Ms. Y/L/N" A staff came forward and greeted you, Tom's head shot up making a smile when he saw you.

You greeted the staff back as it left after a second you greeted her. Tom stood up and started walking towards you, You felt as if you were going to faint but you didnt. The only embarrassing thing happend is that you can feel your cheeks heating up like a tomato you are.

Once he stopped infront of you, Tom extended his arm for a hand shake which you gladly accepted.

You felt his hands collide to yours and you wish it wont end but it soon ended when he let go of your hands and dropped his own arms beside his waist.

"Hi, you must be Y/N Y/L/N. Im Tom Felton." He said smiling, looking at bright your eyes.

"Yes i am" You nodded smiling looking through his ocean eyes aswell which seemed mesmerizing for you to tear your eyes off of him.

"The show will be starting in two minutes and i wouldnt want the staff to repeat the words it said earlier to me"

You nodded in understandment, he then continued the words escaping his mouth.

"When Jimmy calls our name we will go to the stage and wave around the audience and sit at the nearest or the free seat you catch an eye to." He finished.

"Alright thank you!" You exclaimed, you realized that he tear his eyes off of you making you frown in the inside.

"Ill just sit for awhile if you dont mind" You said, his smile face turn into a shock.

"I completely wont mind." He chuckled nervously, You smiled at him one last time and left going to find an empty seat to rest on.

The two minutes passed by and you were now hearing laughs and claps from the audience, you stood up being leaded to the side of the stage to get ready for the introduction of names Jimmy will say.

"Let us welcome Y/N Y/L/N!"

Your name popped out of his mouth, you started to walk towards Jimmy Fallon smiling and you also waved to the audience like what Tom said.