-𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟕: 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐲-

Start from the beginning

Weiss cuts winter off by giving her a hug

Weiss: "i'm sorry i worried you, but we did what we had to do"

Winter: "i- *sighs and hugs weiss back* i suppose i understand, But i cannot believe that you allowed this to happen, qrow!""

Qrow: "you try stoppin' theses kids when they have their mind set on something. Speaking of which. We have some important information for you that's...confidential"

Penny: "oh, is it about the relics?"

Winter: "or perhaps the winter maiden"

Qrow: "you told them?!"

Ironwood: "hm, did you really think you were the only who got to work on a new plan after beacon? With ozpin gone i needed my own team of people i could trust. So yes, i told them. The ace ops too. Which is why i'm so glad you're here with this. Until now, i believed it was impossible t truly turn the tide against salem oz has pushed her back has kept victory out of her claws but she will keep returning stronger and stronger...unless we destroy her"

Ruby: "but, what about the atlas relic?"

Ironwood: "you mean the staff of creation?"

Penny: "it's safe inside the vault!"

Qrow: "and the winter maiden?"

Winter: "she is secure and in stable condition"

Yang: "stable condition, what does tha-"

Qrow: "she's uh, not exactly a spring chicken"

Ironwood: "...i know how this all looks, recalling my military? The embargo? I probably don't seem the most trust worthy right now"

Blake: "then why continue it?"

Nora: "the people of mantle are hurting!"

Ironwood: "i needed to ensure salem couldn't infiltrate atlas and i wanted my military here protecting my people"

Yang: "but it's not protecting them! It's making everyone hate you"

Ironwood: "it's a price i'm willing to play, just all of you have been entrusted with the knowledge of salem's existence, i need you all to trust me, i have a plan"

Ironwood: "ozpin believed the best way to fight salem was to do so in secret, whether that was the right choice or not isn't for me to say but we find ourselves in the position of needing, well, a new approach"

Qrow: "and what do you suggest?"

Jaune: "that's, amity colosseum"

Oscar: "where the vytal festival is held?"

Ironwood: "indeed, when beacon fell and everyone on remnant lost connection with one another, I knew our current systems were outdated, amity was built to bring the nations together and it will serve that purpose once again"

Penny: "isn't it great? We're going to just replace beacon tower, building a new tower on top of amity colosseum will re-establish global communications!"

Winter: "by launching the tower high into the atmosphere, our scientists believe we can create a sort-of satellite, out of reach of the grimm and capable of maintaining global communications even if we were to loose another tower"

Ruby: "that is great" 

Qrow: "james, you don't need the entire military for this"

Ironwood: "i will for the next part"

(a fuck ton of explaining later, look i'm getting lazy)

Ruby: "tell us how we can help"

Ironwood: "good, because getting the amity tower ready to launch won't be easy. But first, i think we need to get those weapons of yours, up to our standards"

Winter: "remember, this is atlas while assisting the military, we will provide you with the best equipment our scientists can devise"

_

???: "so that was the second time i got banned then there was the third time when-"

???: "alright cut the chatter...i'd like to sincerely apologize for the miscommunication down in mantle, we didn't intend to-"

???: "i feel so bad, honestly! If we had known who you were we'd be laughing over a hot meal right now and-"

Ruby: "i understand, you were just following orders!"

Weiss: "i mean you could have asked some questions first"

???: "Questions are for the weak, but we're all on the same team now! Not that i'm happy about it"

Sora: "and your tail's wagging"

???: "we just wanted to say we're sorry and that we're looking forward to working with you on our next mission. You might be students, but you've been fighting just as hard as we have if not, harder"

???: "exactly why i'm looking forward to seeing what you kids can do"

???: "ugh not everything's a competition hare"

Penny: "c'mon let me show you around campus!"

_

Penny: "so that way's the cafeteria, and that way is the training rooms, oh, and over there are the classrooms!"

Ruby: "*yawn* this all looks great, penny but where are we staying?"

Sora: "well follow me"

Sora starts to lead the group to the dorms area

Sora: "now thse are the dorm and i think i finally get to have my own dorm, also if i'm correct fucuki's dorm is over-"

???: "oh daddy! fuck!~"

Sora: "...and i thought these dorms were soundproof, wait a minute penny?"

Penny: "yes?"

Sora: "are fubuki and neon finally dating?"

Penny: "yes they certainly are!"

Sora: "makes sense, ok i'm gonna go get a haircut now bye"

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐍𝐃