-𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥-

𝟑𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐏𝐎𝐕

The scene opens and we see sora and team rwby walking through vale

Weiss: "the vytal festival! Oh this is absolutely wonderful!"

Ruby: "i don't think I've ever seen you smile this much weiss"

Sora: "i know and it's fuc- *sees yang's glare* freaking, scaring me"

Weiss: "how could you not smile? A festival dedicated to the cultures of the world! There will be dances, parades, a tournament, oh the amount of planning and organization that comes into this event is simply breath taking"

Yang: "you really know how to take a good thing and make it sound boring"

Sora: "true i have to agree on that"

Weiss: "quiet you two"

Sora: "*mumbles* yeah sure you don't seem that quiet in bed"

Yang: "eyyy *hughfives sora*"

Weiss: "*flustered* o-oh shut up!"

Yang: "remind me again why we're spending our Friday afternoon at these docks?"

Sora: "they smell like fish"

Weiss: "i've heard that students visiting from vacuo will be arriving by ships today and as a representative of beacon i feel as though it is my solem duty to welcome them to this fine kingdom"

Sora: "you're gonna spy on them won't you?"

Weiss: "oh you can't prove that"

Ruby: "woah"

We see ruby and a dust store that's covered up in police tape, then the group approaches it

Sora: "oh hey jim(lemme give em made up names) what's going on here"

Jim: "hello sora, also its a robbery second dust shop this week, this place has turned into a jungle"

Yang: "ugh that terrible"

John: "they left all the money again"

Jim: "it doesn't make sense who needs that much dust"

John: "i don't know"

Jim: "you think the uh white fang?"

John: "i don't think we get paid enough"

Weiss: "hm the white fang, what an awful bunch of degenerates"

Blake: "what's your problem?"

Weiss: "my problem? I simply don't care for the crinimaly insane"

Blake: "the white fang is hardly a bunch of psychopaths, they're a collection of misguided faunus"

Weiss: "misguided? they want to wipe humanity off the face of planet"

Blake: "so then they're very misguided, either way it doesn't explain why they'll rob a dust shop in the middle of downtown vale"

Sora: "true i have to say that, besides torchwick isn't in bars yet so he may be the cause of this"

Weiss: "that still doesn't the fact that the white fang are a bunch of scum, those faunus only know how to lie, cheat and steal"

Sora: "excuse me?"

Weiss: "except for you sora"

???: "Hey get that faunus"

The group runs towards the docks and sees a blonde boy running from a group of sailors

???: "Thanks for the ride guys!"