Kat's 'sister'

A/n- you probably know but in case you don't Kat Is Sonya in the maze runners!

Y/n POV

Kat was coming home from filming her new film in the maze runner franchise! We are like best friends being as we aren't first blood sisters. I'm adopted. I'm not one to get up early but I got up around 7am and had a shower, got dressed and then went down and sat in the kitchen.
I went up to the cupboard and grabbed a water bottle. Then soon after I heard the door open and saw Kat standing there. I ran over to her and hugged her she hugged back.
Kat- I missed you Tiger!
Y/n- I miss you more Kitty!
D- so can we meet this amazing sister of yours that you talk about or what?!
I looked up and saw Dylan, Kaya, Thomas, Will, Rosa,and Ki!

-10 minutes later-
I met them all they are so amazing and sweet. They would all be staying for a few nights. Then they all had to get back to filming. I had no clue they where coming I've never really met them until now. We have a pool. So they all brought swim suits.

-later at night-
We all decided we should swim so everyone went to change. I put on a black bottoms and a Army green top. I walked down to the pool some people where in I was standing next to Kitty by the pool and we where just talking then. I felt arms around my waist and I say Someone do the same to Kat. It all happened so fast. Soon we where both in the water. We both come up and next to us in ten water was Thomas and Dylan.
We started laughing and overall it was fun. About a hour later.
It was now like 10pm and we went got changed into warm stuff then a couple of them sat inside watching a film well most of us where outside around the fire.
D- we should play never have I ever!
Kaya-I'm down!
D- ok I'll start never have I ever eaten a worm.
Y/n- pass it over
I took a sip of the drink and laughed.
Y/n- it was gross let me tell yeah never have I ever written a fanfic.
Kat- Jerk.
She took a drink and everyone laughed we kept on playing. I seemed to drink a lot I don't even know what time it is or anything. Some people had went to bed.
T- y/n let's get you to bed.
Kat- Thomas I ship you and y/n.
T- she can hear you!
Kat- she would have a hangover tomorrow she won't remember a thing. Can you carry her to her room. It says Y/n room on the door kinda hard to miss.
T/ yeah.

I felt someone pick me up and then I heard a door open and I was layed on a bed.
Y/n- thank you Tommy!
I gave him a hug. I don't know why.
T- no problem love now get some sleep.
Y/n- ok I love you.
I pasted out as I said the last word forgetting everything that happened that night.

*The Next Morning*

I felt someone shaking me awake. I just Wouldn't wake up then I pulled the sheets over my head and I felt jumping on my bed I opened my eyes and saw everyone there.
Y/n- I'm tried! AND-my head hurts.
Kat- it's 12 in the afternoon and you got drunk last night. Now get up!

I went and got dressed then I went in the kitchen where they where all standing. I stood next to Thomas not realizing it.
Kaya- can we go somewhere?
D- where?
Y/n- I can after. I really have to go.
T- where?!
Y/n- some of us have a job to attend today!
I ran out and I felt all eyes on me. Then I left.

Kat POV

When y/n came out next to Thomas that was weird early Thomas had told us y/n told him I love you last night. I think he's in love. We chose to go to the beach so that's where we are now. Some people are in the water, Dylan and Ki are building a sad castle well Thomas and Me are sitting by are stuff.
Kat- so are you in love with me sister?
T- uhh wha-
Kat- don't play dumb. Thomas I know your smarter then this.
T- uhh maybe
Kat- I knew it!
T- do you know if she uhh likes me?
Kat- sorry I have no clue. She's not one to talk about that with anyone. Also just so you know I ship you and y/n. You'd be a great match.
T- ok.

I ran over to everyone and told them and then we all came up with a plan. It was around 3 hours later we all went back home and order pizza. We where eating pizza when the my phone rang.
Kat- hello.
D- hello. Is this a friend of y/n's?
Kat- uh I'm her sister why?
D- oh her step sister kinda. Umm there was a shooting at her work. Someone was gonna shoot a co-worker but she jumped in the way. She saved there life. Anyway she's at the nearest hospital. We couldn't get a hold of her parents.
I felt tearing running down my face.
Kat- uh there in Hawaii. But I'll be there can I bring some friends?
D- yeah. Only 6 people though.

He hung up and I felt all eyes on me.
Kat- y/n she is in the hospital. We need to go.
T- what happened?
Kat- I explain on the way. 6 people can go.
Ki- ok Kat, Kaya, Rosa, Thomas, and Dylan. There closer to her. So then Will and I have each-other here.
Kat- yeah ok. Let's go.
With that we left. On the ride there I told them Dylan was driving. I felt the urge to hug Thomas being as he was so quiet the whole ride.

We soon got inside and where told we couldn't see her until later. She hadn't woken up yet. From the gun shot. There was a lot of blood loss. When we go there we were seated next to a guy named Wilson. He looked around my age which was 2 years older then Y/n. He turned to us and stared. Then he spoke.

W- Your Y/n sister.
Kat- yeah how'd you know?
W- she talks about you all the time at work.
Kat- you work with her?
W- she saved me.
Kat- your the one she saved.
W- yeah I'm so sorry I wish it where me not her.
Kat- don't say that.
W- I'm a big fan of the maze runner.
Kat- thanks.
W- Thomas must have stolen y/n heart. She's never talked about a boy so much at work.
T- what?
Kat- wait she talks to you about that stuff.
W- not on purpose. I think she's in love with you which is hard for her to do.
Kat- he's not wrong. It's hard for her to fall in love.
D- you guys can come in.

We walked in and y/n was laying there. I couldn't help but cry. Wilson walked over to her first. Her eyes where just barley open.
W- thank you y/n. Thank you.
Y/n- Wilson don't cry. Please. I'm fine.
W- ok I won't.
Y/n- Wilson go, you have a date go.
W-bu-
Y/n- for me. Please.
W- fine.
Wilson left and there was just us five in the room. I ran over to her with tears in my eyes.
Y/n- I thought princesses don't cry.
Kat- sometimes Princess need to cry.
The doctor came in and took us out of the room and soon later I fell asleep in the waiting room.

Thomas POV

Everyone was asleep the doctor came out and said I  could go see her. I walked in the room and she was sitting up this time.
T- hey love.
Y/n- Tommy? Please tell Kat I love her.
T- your not gonna die.
Y/n- yes I am. Thomas I love you.
T-y/n? I love you more.
Y/n- the doctor told me I don't have long. I need you to talk to Wilson he'll tell you everything. Tell Kat I love her more then anything. And tell everyone else I'm gonna be safe and I miss them.

I pulled her in and we kissed we said I love you and she slowly shit her eyes I felt water coming down my face. Then I heard y/n say one last thing "Thomas take my notebook."
She was gone. I went to her back and grabbed a notebook that said (Y/N NOTEBOOK)

I walked out to the waiting room everyone was still sleeping. The doctor woke them up and told them and we went back to the house.
Kat- why do you have her notebook?
T- the last thing she said what Thomas take my notebook.
Kat- look inside maybe there's a note.
I opened it, on the first page was where it began.

Dear Friends,
I always knew this day would come. I haven't told you this but I have cancer. So if anything really bad happens the chances are I won't make it. The reason I did the things I did..... well that's something I'll never know. The answer to. Thank you for being my friends come along on my journey..........

A/n- P.2???