Lovers

Y/n POV

I was filming a new movie called lovers! I play Ann and Thomas yes Tbs! The hot one, I'm in love. I grew up watching him. Anyway Thomas plays Fred. Normal names am I right.

It's about these 2 people who fall in love. Fred is a popular kid and Ann is a shy girl. They get paired together in there science class for a project. Who soon have feeling for each other.

We already had over table reads. The meeting was nice but I think I went very red when I met Thomas. The director said that Thomas and I need to go out places so we get more chemistry. he invited me to his house, Kaya and Dylan where gonna be there! Then we are all gonna sleepover and the next day we are all gonna hangout all day long. The director has filmed Thomas, Dylan and Kaya before so the director kinda planned this I guess. Dylan and Kaya had to take a lot of pictures of us together throughout the full day of being together for the film.

Thomas POV

Y/n came to my door. I took her bag and put it by the kitchen. She met Kaya and Dylan. We all went to get into swim suits and go for a swim in my pool. That was a lot of fun. I kept on staring at her. I hope she hasn't seen.

When we where down swimming. We all changed out of our wet swimsuits. I put a pair of grey sweats on and I needed a shirt. Ikept my shirts in the guest room dresser. I walked In there making y/n jump. I completely forgot she was changing in here.
T- I'm so sorry love. I was just grabbing a t-shirt.
Y- it's fine. I Mean I have track pants on and a sports bra.
T- yeah true.
It went quiet, I had put my shirt on and y/n had put a crop top shirt on that said "Don't talk to me bit*h."

We went down stairs and had a movie night. It was around 11 at night when we all chose to go to bed because we did have to hang out a lot more tomorrow.

Y/n POV

I woke up at 6. I walked out into the living room. I sat down I saw the bag that The Director had given us for the day. It had different Outfits for Thomas and myself to change into so every picture out characters in the film aren't wearing the same stuff.

Thomas POV

I walked out of my room wiping my eye. I saw y/n laying on the couch. I don't know why but I kinda jumped on her but not. She took a selfie of it. I love this picture.

Soon after Kaya and Dylan both woke up

Soon after Kaya and Dylan both woke up. I was sitting on one end of the coach y/n was on the other side. We where both looking at our phones. Until Kaya ran out yelling ok guy! Go get your first looks on!

We both got in the first outfits of the day. First we took a bunch of Pictures at my house in different spots and changed for each photo that was good.