Maze runner/ girl runner

Y/n POV

I'm y/n and I am a actress. I got a role on the film maze runner. I grew up reading the books I love them! I play Quinn, she was the first girl sent up in this maze. Her farther is Janson. She was sent in because her farther trained her for this day. I am so happy I get to play her. She and Newt fall in love. Soon after Teresa is sent up in the box. Like 2 months after Quinn came up. But one thing Quinn was a runner and one day she never came back. Newt has been different even since.

Today I was going to film my first scene with Thomas. Well Newt but the actor Thomas. I have already filmed some with basically everyone else.
Director- ACTION!

N-QUINN? Are you here?
Q- Blondie. I'm here in the tree.
N- I'm coming.
*climbs up*
Q- look at that cloud it looks chucks hair.
*points*
N- your right princess.
Q- never call me Princess. Well blondie I better get back to my job.

CUTT!!

We filmed more. I went back to my trailer I went on my phone. I was looking threw Twitter. My ex bf has a new gf fun! I think I need to move on. I heard a knock on my door it was Dylan.

D- Y/n! Yo, we are gonna go get lunch you coming?
Y- yeah, let's go!

Thomas, Will, Kaya, Dylan, me and Blake came. We went to a place called Boston pizza. We got 2 large pizzas one cheese and one pepperoni. I sat beside, Kaya and Blake. Thomas was across from me and across from Kaya was Dylan and across from Blake was Will. We where all eating and talking away.

K- so we have that Comic-on interviews tomorrow!
Y- right I completely forgot about that.
D- listen to my schedule.
9am has to be there.
I1- 9:30am with Elle
I2- 10:45am with Bobby books.
I3- 11:00am the whole cast where fans ask questions.
14- 12:30pm with Wired.
I5- 1:30pm with game show.
I6- 3:25pm with family feud.
And lastly I7- with Willow news.
T- mines just like that. But I have Elle at 2:30pm.
D- makes sense why there's a big gap. Wait who's with me and who's with Thomas?
K- I'm with Thomas.
B- I'm with you.
W- I'm with ThomasZ
Y- I'm with you.
K- this is weird.
T- what's wrong?
K- well in the movie Quinn and Newt are gonna end up together well not in the first one but anyway.
Y- yeah and Thomas and Teresa are gonna end up together.

As soon as I said that Thomas and I made deep eye contact. I felt butterflies. It was soon time to go so we grabbed are bags and went back to set. The last scene I shot today was well different....

Director- ACTION!

Chuck runs over to you.
Q- what is it Chuckie? What's wrong?
C- nothing I just want to play a game.
Q- let's play a game then, what do you-
G-Ahhhhhh!
You guys run over to Gally.
N- Gally what the bloody he*l!
G- what I grabbed a hot pan from the kitchen for Frypan.
Q- Gally your such a child.
Gally stands up and grabs your shirt.
G- WHAT DID YOU SAY YOU LITTLE GIRL !
N- Gally enough!
Gally puts you down and he walks away. Then you run to hid in a tree.

Director- CUTT!

Remember the scene I shot earlier that scene goes after this one in the movie. Everyone on this set is so sweet so far.

•The next day•
Today we had loads of interviews, I mean it was Comic-Con! I wore a white dress my hair was down straight. I have very long hair. The white dress was the dress my mom gave me just before I left.

It was beautiful

It was beautiful. I'm not one to wear dresses but today. Why not?

A limo pulled up to my apartment. I went over to it and got in. Kaya was where a nice red dress. All the boys where suits. I caught Thomas staring at me a lot. He would look away fast when I looked at him. I felt a little hot, like my face was going red. Oh god! Please no!

When we got there Dylan, Blake, and I had our first interview with Elle. We went in and here's just a clip of what happened.

E- So Y/n you play Quinn, Blake plays Chuck and Dylan Plays Thomas.
Y/n- yes, that is correct.
E- I'm gonna ask you a bunch of questions. I'm gonna ask these same questions to your cast later. When they come.
D- let's go!
E- who are the pranksters on set?
Dylan and I looked at each other just started laughing.
B- Dylan and Y/n.
Dylan and I high five.
E- are there any ships in the cast?
B- ouuu I have two!
Y- Kaya and Dylan.
B- yup that's one.
Dylan blushes.
B- Y/n and Thomas.
Y- what?!
B- you guys would be so cute together!
E- ok so the next question is-

When that interview was done we went out and did some more interviews it was soon time for the one with a kk the fans and questions from fans there.

We all slowly went on the stage.
Ki hong, then Blake, then Dylan, then Kaya, then Will, then me, then Thomas , and so on.
We where all sitting in a row. Then the first fan came up and asked the first question of the hour long of questions.
F- Fan.
F- Hi I'm Sarah and this is my older brother Joey. My question is Who is the funniest person on set?
D- who is supposed to answer?
F- Uhh Anyone *chuckles*
T- Probably Dylan and y/n.
Ki- I agree they are the pranksters.

More people come and ask questions there where some like....
F- I'm Thomas and m-
Y- I respect you already.
*all the crowd laughs*
W- Y/n let the kid finish speaking.
Y- sorry. *everyone laughs*
F- it ok and my question is for Thomas, Dylan, Kaya, and Y/n. Do you guys end up dating? Or is there gonna be a 2nd film like the books?
K- well if you read the books you would know Thomas and Teresa end up together in it.
D- yeah, but we have no idea if this movie will get a 2nd one.

There was also one like this.....

F- Who's your favourite person to work with? I'm Hannah by the way.
K- Y/N! She's my girl! And Dylan.
D- uh Thomas, Y/n and Dylan.
W- Y/n and Ki.
B- Y/n, Kaya, and Ki.
Ki- Will and Blake.
T- Y/n and Dylan.
Y- uhh everyone is amazing!
*everyone laughs*

Thomas and I looked right at each other in the eyes. Then Will hit his arm into my leg. I looked away then more questions came. Soon that was done. We had more interviews Thomas, Kaya and Will had there one with Elle.

Thomas POV

I was going into my interview with Elle. We where getting ready to start all I could think about was the eye contact between y/n and I.
We soon started here's just a part.

E- So Kaya plays Teresa, Will plays Gally and Thomas play Newt correct.
W- indeed.
E- I'm gonna ask you guys questions we asked y/n, Blake, and Dylan earlier.
K- ok let's go!
E- who are the pranksters on set?
T- Y/n and Dylan.
K-Yeah for sure.
W- there was this one time I saw a book that said do not look it's a joke. So I looked. It was a mirror.
*they all laugh*
E- are there any sips in the cast?
T- Dylan and Kaya.
W- Thomas and Y/n.
T- wait what?
K- oh come on Thomas! She's so pretty and her heart is made out of gold.

she is pretty and her heart is made out of gold. I would do anything for her at this point. We where done that interview. Then we did the rest and Kaya, Y/n, and Dylan came over to my house after.

Y/n POV

We got to Thomas house. We went inside. We where all still in our fancy fits. Dylan and Kaya ran and jumped into his pool. Your Crazy!!! They where in suits and dresses! Then I felt a pair of hands around my waist and a deep accent whisper "Love it our turn." Then bam I was in the water. So was Thomas. Wait did he just call me love?