☀︎︎ 2 ☀︎︎

"Yeah, for sure." Sunhi responded.

- END OF FLASHBACK -

Sunhi snapped her finger, looking back up at Misun.

"Yes! I remember that is completely my fault. How could I forget such things." Sunhi slapped her forehead with the palm of her hand.

Jimin looked at Sunhi, letting a small laugh escape him. He had unlocked the door by now, walking in with Misun.

The both of them walked in, Misun gave a small wave towards Sunhi as the door closed behind them.

"Not even a goodbye? Ouch. I wonder where Sooyun is." Sunhi whispered to herself.

"I'm right here." Sooyun appeared out of nowhere, standing behind Sunhi.

Sunhi jumped, quickly whipping her head around, almost slapping Sooyun.

"Sooyun! You can't sneak up on me like that!" Sunhi put her hands on her knees, trying to be dramatic.

"Oh please, you scare me all the time. It was about time for my revenge." Sooyun was now laughing at the eldest.

"Alright fair enough." Sunhi responded, standing up straight again.

"So where's Misun?" Sooyun asked as she looked around the hall for her.

"The the room next to my mine." Sunhi pointed towards the room that was labeled "Park Jimin".

"Oh. I see. With her boyfriend again. She spends most of her time with him these days. It's only been a month or so." Sooyun stated, she had a slightly disappointed look on her face.

"It's been a month already!? Gosh, I need to keep up." Sunhi had a shocked tone to her voice.

"Yeah, haven't you noticed? In our last song, she didn't even get many lines because she said she was 'busy'. Even knights were talking about it." Sooyun explained.

"You're not wrong. It seems to be as if it's just us two lately." Sunhi had realized how distant Misun had been. She still texted the two, but never really hung out with them as much.

"I'm sure it's just a small boy phase. She'll get over it soon." Sunhi added.

"I kind of hope so, or at least she comes around more." Sooyun agreed.

"Alright, I need to work on our upcoming song. We are performing it tonight at the awards. I'll be finishing it soon, and sending it to you guys later. We will go over the dance again after lunch, then have rehearsals at the awards soon after. Got it?" Sunhi asked, now ready for the day ahead.

This was the first time the group had planned a big surprise for their fans, and everyone else. They were said to be performing an older song, one of their biggest hits, at the awards. But they had worked out a way to perform a new song tonight. They had been working on it for about a month now.

"Got it. What needs to be added to the song? I thought it was finished?" Sooyun asked, a bit confused.

"I just wanted to add a couple more parts of Misun's vocals, it's already been recorded. I'll get our producer to check over it as well." Sunhi explained, now opening her door.

"Oh, I see. Alright then, I'll see you later." Sooyun responded, now walking back down the hall entering her room.

Each one of them had a private studio, along with a group studio. There were two groups on each floor of the building.

Sunhi walked up to her desk, putting her bag on the chair next to hers. She took off her coat and hung it on the door.

She sat down at her desk, pulling up their new song called "Rules of Attraction". This song had a meaning behind it. For Sunhi, the song meant that no matter how much you were attracted to something, there's always a price, or rule that came with it. It's quite self-explanatory.

Rules mean there were boundaries, boundaries meaning you can only go so far for something. You can't have everything you find nice, or pretty in this world. She's come to terms with that.

Whether that be someone, something, or somewhere, it always comes with some sort of price.

Sooyun found it to have a much similar meaning, Misun was blind at the moment for it to have meaning to her. But when they first began the song, before Misun had a boyfriend, she seemed to have the most tribute towards it.

After Misun had found a significant other, she began working less, and less on it. Leaving Sunhi and Sooyun to do most of the work in the end. Misun came into the studio every now and then to record her parts, but that was about it.

She never once threw in one of her crazy ideas to add to the song, her ideas always gave the song more spice and a more fun side towards it. Making it more enjoyable for everyone, it's like her secret touch.

Sunhi looked at the clock on her desk, it was a little past 6 o'clock in the morning. This gave her about 2 hours to make the song perfect. She began by editing some of Misun's lines to fit in better with the rhythm and beat.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧

It took Sunhi a little over an hour to finish, get it to their producer to check it, and send it to the other two.

Sunhi sat back in her chair with a great sigh. "Phew, I get about an hour break." she thought.

She laid her head back on her chair, closing her eyes. Right when her eyes shut there was a slight knock at the door.

She didn't answer, hoping they would just walk away. If someone needed her they could simply text her.

"Hello, Sunhi? You in there?" a man's voice spoke, very familiar.

Sunhi waited to answer, she realized who was at the door. "What could he want?" she threw back her head and let out another sigh.

She walked up to the door, unlocking it. Slightly opening it, the man figure was revealed.

"What do you want?" she snapped at him.

"Oh come on, why are you still like this? I apologized to my fullest." he responded.

"Are you serious? You cheated on me. Why would I want to deal with you, Kai?"

~
A/N: I threw Kai in there bc it wouldn't be a BTS ff without him or Jackson ;) so why not? If you have made it this far- I love you. Don't forget to vote <3

EDITED ~
So sorry for these notifications of edits-

Also, this is a short ass chapter... wtf? - Future me to myself