Day ?, ?: I'm... Floating

When I look at Nate outside of my window, he gives me a hard glare. "Op..dow...!" I don't know what he said so I opened my window. "Nate?! The hel-" "Come outside bitch. I've been thinking recently, you and Alice are really close, whenever her and I talk it's normal. Then you come and she acts like I'm trash! It makes no sense! She should know I'm way better than you so I came here to prove it! Come out!"

Clown...

I pull out my phone and record him. "Ah!? Why are you recording me?! Oh, you wanna send Alice a video right?! Dont worry I have the perfect thing for a video!" He pulls something out of his pocket.

Is that a... a gun?!

As soon as I recognize he's pulling a gun I duck my head under the window and hear three shots going off.

Crackhead!

I crawl as fast as I can to my door, once I reach it I run downstairs. "Y/N! What was that no-" "There's a guy outside with a gun! Hide while I call the cops!" Jackie and Jackson freeze a bit, but quickly regain themselves, making sure the door's locked, and hide. Mother does the same while Alice looks at me angrily. "You're going to sacrifice yourself?! No you are-" I pull her upstairs and go to my room. "Who said I was gonna sacrifice myself?! I'm just gonna call the cops." I lock my door while pulling my phone out and calling the police.

"911, what's your emergency."

...

I tell the operator what's happening. We hear 2 more gunshots from downstairs.

Please tell me everyone else hid... please Mother...

I hear footsteps coming up the stairs and heading towards my room.

...

Alice and I hide in the closet.

...

The doorhandle raddles.

...

*bang*

A shot goes out.

...

*clang*

We hear the sound of metal and something heavy dropping.

...

A few seconds pass, we hear Mother and Jackie talking. We open the door and see Nate knocked out on the ground.

Alice looks at him with absolute disgust.
She looks towards the gun that was dropped. She runs over to it.

...

Jackie and I notice this. Alice pulls the gun up and points it at Nate, "Alice what are you do-" Alice cuts me off by shooting him in the head.

*bang*

*bang*

*bang*

...

After she killed Nate, she looks at us. She points the gun to Jackie. "A-Alice.. what are you doing swee-" She kills her.

...

She then points it at Jackson. She doesn't even let him speak before popping a cap in his abdomen. She then points it at Mother.

...

I run towards her out of anger. She sees this and shoots me in the liver. Her eyes widen.

...

3rd POV

"Y/N... Hey sweetie, how's it going? I hope you're doing fine... today Alice and I went to get icecream at a waterpark! She still refuses to talk to anyone... b-but atleast she left the house! I'm also doing better, I completely stopped drinking! I know how much you used to hate it when I'd drink, so I stopped... just for you... I love you sweetie..."

...

We see Jane, also know as 'Mother', leaving a graveyard after visiting the resting place of a teen who died 4 years ago. The grave reads...

Here lies Y/N L/N

May he rest in peace

...

I love you too, Mother...