Day 5, Saturday: I'm Surprised

I started walking back. I love the breeze of the air. School ends in a week, then summer break. 

Ugh summer... my birthday is in summer... but I hate how hot it gets...

I wonder what my new family are going to do in summer. I can now have fun during break instead of using that time trying to get money by almost every means necessary.

...

Wasps, the jock version of bees. I saw a wasp's nest in one of the trees I passed by. A wasp came at me, but as I've said time, and time again, I don't fool around.

I tried to kill it but missed and ran. It started chasing me, luckily I was able to lose it after a minute of the chase and take a break.

I hate running... and wasps...

...

I arrive at the back of my house. I walk around it towards the front and knock on the door. Jackson opens it.

"So, how was the walk?" "It was okay, the breeze was nice." I enter the door and go to my room. I hear noises in my room.

???

I peek inside and see Alice lying on my bed, sniffing... something. I enter, she immediately sits up and looks at me, blush on her face, and smiles.

"Hey Y-Y/N! I just came over to give y-you the homework you'll be doing for me!" She gives me her assignment. "Um okay..." She lays down on my bed and starts sniffing again.

?!

"Alice, not to sound rude... but can you leave my room please?" She gets up and quickly runs out of my room.

Wack...

I look at the homework given to me. It's from Literature Honors, infact I already did my version of this. I'll copy my answers and change them slightly. I put my earbuds in, open 'Spotify' and decide to listen to my piano playlist, I press shuffle and hear 'Flower Dance' start.

...

I wake up from the mini nap I took after copying my answers onto her paper. I look towards the clock in my room, it says the time is 4:00 PM.

Guess it wasn't so mini...

I sit up and stretch. As I'm stretching my right arm, my shoulder dislocates.

"AHHHHHHHH-"

*pop*

"HH-oh." It hurt for a few seconds then relocated itself. The feeling was unforgettable, I couldn't move my arm up at all. I couldn't feel the pain either, all I felt was terror and shock.

Jeez...

Alice barged in "Y/N! Are you okay?!" I just sat there, on my bed, wondering why my shoulder dislocated.

The hell?!

"I'm fine Alice, my shoulder just dislocated for a few seconds." "Are you sure?" "Yeah, thanks for the worry though." Alice leaves for a few seconds, then returns with her chessboard.

Oh no...

...

Alice and I played chess for about an hour. We played 3 matches in total, she played her moves pretty fast, while I sat there wondering how I go from winning, to getting mated in one. She in the end won all 3.

After she leaves with her chessboard, I lie down on my bed and play music again. I look towards the clock.

5:00 PM... Dang it... I wanted to chill for a bit...

I make my way downstairs and see Mother and Jackie cooking something. I decide try and join in. "Hello Mother and other mother... what are you two making?" Mother smiled and Jackie stiffened when I said 'other mother.' "Well, right now we're making your favorite, macaroni!" Jackie said that and I just remain indifferent. "What's with that reaction?"

My favorite food is spaghetti...

"It's nothing other mother, yes I do like macaroni, thank you for making it." Jackie gives me a soft glare while Mother chuckles.

...

It took Mother and othe-Jackie an hour to make macaroni.

What the hell did they do to take an hour for macaroni???

The family sit in the same seats as last time. Mother and Jackie come in with the plates...

 Mother and Jackie come in with the plates

...

Ew...

...

After begging Alice to eat my macaroni when noone was looking, and her asking to use the fork I used for some reason, we go back to our own things. I enter my room and see its 7:00 PM.

A perfect time to li-

*clank*

???

A rock hit my window, I look out my window and see Nate.

The hell?!