Day 1, Tuesday: I'm Sleepy

When I woke up this morning, I felt happy and scared, happy that I'll be able to eat food but scared because of what happened on Friday.

Anyways, I'm just chilling on the bus, you know the usual, trying not to flinch in pain due to the hunger. I'd fall asleep but I can't, the pain is too much, it's not that it's unbearable, it's more of an annoying pain.

Anyways, I feel as if someone is staring at me, I was going to turn my head to check but we arrived at school.

I walk out and walked towards the school to the cafeteria for breakfast.

Mmmm food~ I'd eat anything at this point, I mean, as long as it has nutritional value heh

When I arrived to the cafeteria, I get in line to get breakfast. There's not that many people here because they normally eat breakfast at their home and hangout with their friends during this time. I'm next in line and the lunchlady gives me a sweet smile. "Hey Y/N! What would you like for breakfast sweetie?"

Her name is Martha and she has to be the nicest lady I've ever met. Shes around 5'8 and has a body of a stereotypical lunchlady. I smile and say "Hey Martha-" yeah thats right, I called her Martha, we friends. "I'd like oatmeal please." She responds by sticking her soup spoon in the disgusting looking gunk, pours it in a paper bowl and hands it to me. It looks disgusting, but it tastes delicious to be honest. (Oatmeal is good, fight me if you think otherwise) I can see the heat rising from my oatmeal.

Mmm am I going to eat you slowly and enjoy every second of it.~

As I leave the cafeteria with my paper bowl of delicious oatmeal. I head out to the park, I arrive as early as I can to school, so I have an hour of breakfast time. It's 6:01 AM right now and classes start at 7:05 AM.

I sit on a swing at the local park near my school, the park is empty aside from two ducks chilling at a lake nearby. The ducks look at me.

Fuck

The ducks appear to know I have oatmeal and start flying at me. A normal person would run, but me? Nah, the bird gets close to me and I punch its head. The duck retreats and the other one just looks at me like...

After the other duck decides be smart and not mess with my oatmeal, I eat the oatmeal in under 15 minutes, nice and slow

After the other duck decides be smart and not mess with my oatmeal, I eat the oatmeal in under 15 minutes, nice and slow. After eating my oatmeal I realize something, I'm incredibly tired.

I decide to go back to school and see the time is 6:26 AM. I have time to sleep somewhere, but where?

I'm really sleepy, hmm, I am just going to sleep next to... this tree! I'm a genius.

After going back to the park, I settle on napping next to a tree. I'm crazy aren't I? Sleeping with no alarm could easily make me miss class. Here's the thing though. I don't care, as long as I pass, that's all that matters to me right now. 9th grade is easy, at least most of the classes. History Honors sucks.

My first class of the day is Literature Honors, I don't really care if I miss that class, as long as I don't miss History Honors or Physics I'm good.

This grass patch next to this tree is pretty comfortable not gonna lie. Though it does poke me if I don't cover all my skin with my clothing.

I'm going to nap...

Zzzzzzz...