Introduction: This isnt Wonderland

I grew up hearing stories about the magical wishing well. My grandpa would tell me about how when he was a kid he fell into it and went into another dimension. I would sit on the park bench beside him listening to him tell that story over and over again. He would give me a coin to throw in the well. I didn't believe in wishes but didn't want to let him down. I would throw the coin in, pretending to believe. Of course I never did. He was a crazy old man who never stayed on his meds. Now because of that, here I stand in a black dress looking over my grandfather's grave. With him, his delusions die.
After the funeral Rainia's' family went to the park to spread his ashes. They stood around a tree he would sit under, telling their favorite stories of him. Her cousins talked about how he would always slide them money. Her aunt said he was crazy and was glad she didn't have to listen to him anymore. Her dad nodded in agreement. When it came to her mom's turn she couldn't speak. Tears overwhelmed her. Rainia stayed quiet, she had nothing to say. They all stood in silence. Rainia looked down at her feet. Something shined from the tip of her foot. She picked up her boot to see a coin. It was something she had never seen before. She picked it up inspecting the piece of silver. It had a picture of flowers on one side and a square on the other.
"How strange."
"Shh!" Her dad was not amused, he continued to comfort her mother.
Family members splited from the three to talk. She looked at the coin once more wondering where it came from, putting it in her pocket.
"Rainia!" She turned around to see the wishing well that her and grandpa once went too.
"Did you hear that?" She looked at her parents.
"Stop, this is no time for games!" Her dad yelled at her. She rolled her eyes and walked towards the well.
"Hello?" The park was empty. It was a rainy tuesday. Still she looked around wondering who called her name. All anyone could see was an empty park. She gave up, coming to the conclusion It was all in her head. She walked over to the well remembering all the fun times she had with grandpa. She dug in her pocket taking out her phone.
Wrong pocket.
As she reached into her other pocket she dropped her phone in the well.
"You've got to be kidding me!" When her mom got sad she went on buying sprees. She bought the whole family new phones after grandpa died.
In the bottom of the well laid her phone. She reached in but her hand still couldn't reach it. Soon she had her whole arm in the water struggling for it.
"Come on almost there." She wiggled her arm around, stretching each of her fingers out. All of the sudden something grabbed her arm. Her eyes widened in shock and she couldn't stop hyperventilating. Then another hand grabbed her arm. She was getting pulled into the well.
"LET GO!" She grabbed her arm with her other hand. It was like playing tug of war. She struggled for a few seconds until she lost control. Rainia was pulled into the water and after that everything went black.