𝐗𝐋𝐈𝐗

ANNAGRACE REID

ANNAGRACE REID

"baby, wake up." billie murmured.

"no, let me sleep," i complained as i buried my face into my pillow. "i swear, if you're waking me up to make me give you a kiss, i—"

"no, i'm not," she cut me off with a cute giggle. "it's your birthday, bubbie! happy birthday!"

"oh." i mumbled, then pulled her into my arms. i pressed a kiss to her forehead. "thank you, lovebug."

"yeah, of course." she grinned as she stole a quick kiss from me.

"could you hand me my phone?" i requested softly.

she nodded and moved to grab my phone off of my nightstand. she handed it to me, and i thanked her before going to my contacts.

"hello?" he answered groggily.

"happy birthday, bitch!" i said loudly.

"wait, that's today?" adrian asked, obviously confused. "i could've sworn that it was tomorrow."

"you're kidding, right?" i laughed.

"totally." he cleared his throat awkwardly.

"you're an idiot," i chuckled. "anyways, how does it feel to be old as fuck now?"

"you say that as if you're not the same age as me."

"aht, aht," i shook my head. "you're five minutes older than me."

"four minutes and thirty eight seconds," he corrected. "i'm not even that much older than you."

"yeah, but any other time you act as if you're a whole year older than me." i deadpanned.

"whatever," he chuckled. "happy birthday, ag."

"yeah, happy birthday, adrian," i smiled. "you should come over in a bit; not right now though. and uh— text me or something before you come over."

i looked at billie, who had moved to straddle my lap. she was smirking now, due to what i had said.

"nasty bitch." he said, and i could tell he was rolling his eyes.

"shut the fuck up," i rolled my eyes as well. "it isn't nasty."

"whatever. see you in a few hours, i guess."