𝐗𝐗𝐈

ANNAGRACE REID

ANNAGRACE REID

"you better not ghost me after this." i teased softly. my eyes widened slightly as billie sent me a glare. i cleared my throat. "too soon..? my bad." i mumbled.

"i told you i was sorry about that." she muttered.

i took her small hand in mine, interlacing our fingers as we walked up to the door. "and i forgave you. it's all good now, right?"

"right." she confirmed.

we walked inside, immediately getting greeted by the loud music and the smell of alcohol, sweat, and weed. definitely not my favorite smells, nor do they mix well, but whatever.

we walked to the kitchen. i grabbed a canned coke, while billie grabbed a bottle of alcohol. i swiftly took it from her though, which made her eyebrows furrow deeply.

"what are you doing?"

"you most definitely don't need this." i shook my head.

"why not?" her brows furrowed deeper.

"because." i answered, reaching out to cup her face. my thumb ran along her eyebrows, gently un-furrowing them. "every time one of us gets drunk, something bad happens. exhibit a, you got drunk and kissed me, which caused you to go fuck number boy while you ghosted me. exhibit b, i got drunk and then got taken advantage of, which caused you to ghost me."

"i think it's best that we just stay away from alcohol." i explained.

"i could argue that it's best that we stay away from parties completely." she told me as she looked up at me, grabbing onto one of my chains.

"yeah," i sighed, placing down the alcohol and canned coke before placing my hands on her hips. "this can be our last one for a while, okay? i just wanted to come here and hangout before you leave off to la tomorrow."

"yeah, i'm fine with that," she nodded before pulling my chain down so that she could connect our lips. "i'm gonna miss you while i'm gone."

"i'm gonna miss you too." i murmured against her lips.

once we pulled back, i rested my arm on her head, while i picked up my drink again. i took a sip of my drink, then laughed as billie shoved my arm off of her head.

"my head is not your damn armrest," she grumbled. "go the hell on somewhere with that."

"and you tried to claim that you're always nice to me," i scoffed playfully. "unbelievable."

<•>

a bit later, me, billie, and a few other people are sitting around, playing truth or dare. i honestly didn't even wanna play, but oh well, i guess.

"uhh," jacob thought for a moment. "billie, truth or dare?"

"truth."

he looked around the room for a moment before looking back at her. "is it true that you've fucked someone whose here?"