𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕

BILLIE O'CONNELL

BILLIE O'CONNELL

"what do you mean you can't see me? you're, like, 7'3 and tower over everybody, you damn skyscraper." i told ag over the phone.

we were at the airport, but it was a bit crowded today, so we couldn't see each other.

"no, because if you keep bullying me, i'm leaving your ass here and you can get an uber back to the dorms," she deadpanned. "i can't see you because you're a midget."

"you know what—"

"oh, wait, i see you." she told me.

i looked around. i quickly spotted her and grinned. i ended the call and shoved my phone in my pocket. i then ran over to her and jumped up to wrap my legs around her waist.

"hi, lovebug!" she chuckled as she held me close to her.

"hi, bubbie!" i grinned.

i cupped her cheeks to bring her in for a kiss. "i missed you!" i murmured.

"i missed you too," she smiled, pecking my lips a few times. "sooo much."

"hell yeah."

i gave her a long hug before planting my feet on the ground. i then wrapped my arms around her right arm and laid my head on her arm as we went to baggage claim.

"oh, before i left, my parents told me to tell you that you're welcomed there any time," i mentioned. "i swear they're, like, practically in love with you.

i looked up at her, watching as her eyes lit up. "for real?"

"mhm." i hummed as i nodded.

"that is so relieving, oh my god," she threw her head back. "i think i would've deadass cried if they didn't like me."

"aww, baby," i pouted with a small laugh. "i told you that they would like you; you didn't have anything to worry about."

"i guess," she shrugged. "i just... i dunno."

i grabbed her hand, placing a soft kiss to her knuckles. "it's fine, mama."

<•>

"okay, so, before we go inside, i'm just gonna warn you," ag started saying as we walked up to her house. "ariel has been excited as hell to finally meet you or whatever, so... be prepared to get tackled." she chuckled.