𝐗𝐋𝐈𝐈𝐈

ANNAGRACE REID

ANNAGRACE REID

a/n billie is wearing what she is in the header and ag is wearing what she is in the gif :)

i used my key to unlock billie's dorm door, then knocked before coming in. "lovebug," i called out. "i'm here."

"come on in." she gave permission.

i walked in, closing the door behind me. i walked back to her room, seeing her standing in front of her full body mirror. she was finishing buttoning up her shirt.

"hey," i greeted softly, then held my hand out to show her the flowers i got her. "i gotchu these."

"hi, bubbie," she greeted back, then with a large smile said "thank you!"

"yeah, of course, babygirl." i told her.

i walked over and sat the flowers on her desk. i then walked over to her, and hugged her from behind. i rested my chin on her head and looked at us through the mirror.

"you're so pretty." i murmured.

"you think so?" she blushed.

"i know so." i assured her.

she turned in my arms and buried her face into my chest to hide her blush. i kissed the top of her head as i chuckled.

she's so cute.

"you ready to go, lovebug?" i asked softly.

"yeah, pretty much." she nodded.

she turned back around as she pulled her phone out of her pocket. i watched as she went to snapchat to take a picture. she reached a hand up to hold my arm, which was draped over her shoulder, as she gave a large grin. i smiled as well as she took the picture.

"when are you gonna let me take a picture where my hands are your bra?" i asked lowly with a teasing smirk.

"all you had to do was ask."

"shittt." i dragged out.

she smirked as well, then stood on her tiptoes to press a kiss to my jaw. she had placed her hand on my chest as she did so.

"you keep that up and we might have to miss our reservation." i told her.

"maybe we should."

"as much as i would love that," i started. "i wanna make sure your first valentine's day date is one of the best you'll have. in order to do that, we can't miss the reservation."

she jutted her bottom lip out as she looked up at me. "you're too sweet."

i let out a hum as i leaned down to kiss her. "speaking of our reservation, we kinda need to leave, like, now or we'll be late."