𝐗𝐋𝐕𝐈

BILLIE O'CONNELL

BILLIE O'CONNELL

"lovebug, please, stop crying." ag's eyes widened.

"b-but his voice was so little." i jutted my lip out.

"that's no reason to cry tho—"

"yes, it is." i cut her off.

we were currently listening to 'down to earth' by justin bieber. i was crying because how little he was when he made this song.

i'm on my period. leave me alone.

"i wonder how you would react if you ever met him," she teased with a soft laugh. "i feel like your ass would pass out or some shit."

"i'd probably run," i let out a laugh as i wiped my tears. "i like don't even wanna meet him, 'cause— i dunno."

she let out a small chuckle. she kissed my forehead before standing up and exiting her room. i watched with furrowed brows, staring at the doorway. she came back a moment later with a wipe and a rubber band.

she shut and locked her door before she walked back over to me, kneeling in front of the bed. she cupped my face and used the wipe to clean my face and wipe away my tears.

"calm down, my love," she consoled. "you got yourself all worked up."

i sniffled as she finished cleaning my face. she gave a soft smile once she did. "you're so pretty."

i love when she calls me pretty.

of course, i've been called pretty by numerous people, but she actually makes me believe it.

she never fails to make me feel good about myself.

"thank you." i murmured.

"of course." she kissed the tip of my nose, which made me smile.

god, i'm so in love with her.

she then stood up. she fixed my hair into a messy bun. "you want a massage? i feel like that would help you, like, calm down."

"please?" i pouted as i looked up at her.

"yeah, of course, lovebug." she grinned.

she told me to take my shirt off, so i did. she then unhooked my bra and tossed it onto her desk. i laid down on my stomach.

she then started massaging me, and i closed my eyes. as she was massaging me, she pressed soft kisses to my back.

"you're so beautiful. you know that, right?" she asked softly.

i let out a small 'mhm' as she continued massaging me.

i feel so loved right now.