𝐗𝐈𝐗

BILLIE O'CONNELL

BILLIE O'CONNELL

"why can't i know where we're going?" i asked ag.

"how many times are you going to ask me that question?" she glanced over at me before paying attention to the road again. "don't worry about it. you'll see when we get there, just wait."

i let out a low groan. "waiting is so boring though."

"suck it up." she shrugged.

"you're annoying."

"yet... you're going on a date with me." she smirked, glancing over at me once again.

i rolled my eyes, shoving her shoulder gently. "whatever."

she had a small smile on her face as she continued driving. i watched her closely. her left arm was propped on the car door, her hand loosely gripping the steering wheel. her right hand rested on the gear shift.

a sight for sore eyes, that's for sure.

i watched as she pulled into a taco bell drive through. she got to the window, turning to face me. "what do you want, lovebug?"

"four bean burritos. only beans though. nothing else." i told her.

she nodded, turning to face out the window. she told the worker her order. they gave her a price before she pulled up to the window to pay. after she got our food, she handed it to me before continuing to drive.

after a while, she pulled into a drive-in movie. my eyes lit up. "oh my god, i've always wanted to go to one of these!"

she looked over at me, smiling at me as a light blush coated her cheeks. "yeah, you told me that a while ago."

"you remembered?" my eyes widened in shock.

"well of course."

i leaned over the center console, briefly pressing my lips to her's. "you're cute."

"nah, that's all you." she grinned, kissing me again.

"most definitely not." i shook my head as i sat back in my seat.

"mhm." she hummed, turning one the radio and getting it on the right channel so that we could hear the movie.

i dug into the taco bell bag, handing her the quesadillas she ordered for herself. she thanked me softly. i pulled out one of my bean burritos, starting to eat it as i watched the movie start.