"Remember the quote I told you about diamonds?"

Taehyung sighed, "Yes, but the pressure part just seems never ending."

"See?" Chuckled Jungkook, "You're under pressure."

"You're saying it like it's a good thing."

"It is," Jungkook assured, "The fact that you're under pressure, just says that you're almost becoming a diamond."

"You know, we always talk about me. Let's talk about you," Taehyung faced towards him, "Let's leave my problems behind," He said in a joking tone.

"Me? What about me? Like, about my powers?"

Taehyung laughed, "No, of course not. Just you as a person," He turned around and gave Jungkook a side glance, making his heart go haywire.

"I.."

Taehyung chuckled, "You know what? I'll ask you a few questions and you answer, you don't seem too excited to talk about yourself."

Jungkook never saw Taehyung like this, "Okay.."

"What's your biggest source of motivation?"

The demon thought for a moment, "The outcome. It's a pretty general answer, but I do it because I think about the reward when I complete something. I don't really let people boss me around, at least not for that long."

Taehyung hummed, "Interesting, but you usually just follow everyone else's orders. Someone asks you to grab them water, you do it."

Jungkook wiggled his legs, "That's different. It's because I trust all of you. Especially you. So that's why I do it, and also because seeing other people happy also makes me happy."

"How could be a demon be so cute.."

"Are you stereotyping me?" Jungkook teased him. 

"You know, I said something I think at the very beginning saying that your personality wasn't really my type," Taehyung thought back and sighed.

Jungkook nodded in agreement.

"But it was unfair," Said Taehyung, "I didn't even know you, how stupid was it for me to judge you like that?"

Jungkook giggled at his words, "So you think I'm cute?" He asked expecting a light blush.

"Yes, I think you're cute."

Jungkook was the one flustered now, "Y-You really mean it?"

"You're perfect."

"Wh-Why are you saying all this?" Jungkook was shocked.

"You're amazing," Taehyung continued.

"T-Taehyung?"

Jungkook was just as oblivious as Yoongi was. 

"I fell in love with you, you idiot."

Jungkook's breath stopped as Taehyung pushed him down against the ground. 

"I was dumb, a bastard, and rude," Taehyung said in a rough tone towards himself, "I'm so sorry for treating you like that, especially when you kept being nice to me, and encouraging me of everything I try to do. I'm sorry," His tone withered out at the end, he was too embarrassed to admit all of that. But it was true.

"Y-You actually," Jungkook breathed out, "Fell in love with me? Is this because you can't marry the prince-"

"I would've picked you either way," Interrupted Taehyung, "Prince or no prince. Who cares about him anyways?"

Jungkook chuckled, "You are out of this world."

Taehyung put himself on top of Jungkook, making him gasp. 

"Kiss me," Ordered the angel.

Jungkook was still nervous, "Do you really mean it?"

"I'll do it myself," Taehyung leant forward and roughly pressed his lips to Jungkook's. 

The demon grabbed his hips, positioning Taehyung on top of himself before finally latching onto his waist. Fuck.

The angel bit Jungkook's lips, making him open his mouth. Giving him a clear entrance to enter his tongue.

They both finally pulled apart, breathing heavily. 

Jungkook went in again for another kiss as he couldn't control himself and desires. Taehyung tried to pull apart on purpose, but it just ended up getting his neck held in position. 

"You're doing this on purpose, aren't you?" Jungkook said, his face hot and sweaty falling on top of Taehyung. 

"You're finally mine.." The angel whispered into his ear, "Just don't let go."