Chapter 29

Read the note in the end!

Today is a relaxing day. Only Harry and Louis are downstairs, the others lying in their beds with huge hangovers from the night before.

"Can't believe that those idiots drank so much that they can't enjoy this." Louis says while having breakfast with his boyfriend outside. "Not that I mind, I prefer being alone with you anyway."

"We can come here for the summer if you want after graduation, just you and I."

"Or we can live here!" Louis jokes before sipping on his tea.

"I live wherever you live, Lou."

"Obviously, we are each other's home." Louis says without blinking. "Been homeless for almost three years." He laughs.

"You're funny today, aren't you?" Harry shakes his head and takes a bite of his omelette sandwich.

"I always am, darling."

"Why exactly am I in love with you?" Harry playfully rolls his eyes.

Louis stands up only to sit down on Harry's lap, straddling it

"I can show you a few reasons why." He whispers in his boyfriend's ear seductively.

Harry grabs Louis by his chin and connects their lips, kissing him passionately. His hands are resting on Louis' bare lower back, both of them only wearing swimming shorts.

Their kiss gets interrupted by the sound of the doorbell.

"I'll go, baby. You finish you sandwich." Louis kisses Harry's cheek before leaving his lap and he runs to the front door.

"Hey." Louis smiles to the people in front of him.

"NIALL GET OUT OF THE WAY THAT IS MY LOUIS!" Kendall pushes Niall aside and hugs the boy that is smaller than her now that she is wearing her highest pair of heels.

"Omg, Lou!" Kendall hugs her friend closely. "I can't believe I'm seeing you, hugging you! I thought I'd never see or hear you again."

Louis smiles at the girl, his own eyes getting teary when he sees hers.

"I'm glad to see you. I'm so sorry I never contacted you. It was too painful." Louis admits ashamed.

"It's alright, I get it! I'm so happy the two of you are back together again. I heard the story from Harry how it happened but I definitely want to hear your version because I'm sure Harry made himself a bigger Romeo than he actually is."

Louis chuckles and shakes his head.

"I'm quite sure he didn't overreact, it was really romantic. Look, he gave me this charm." Louis twists his bracelet a bit so the ring is on top.

"That's pretty amazing." Niall admits. "It looks a lot better in real life than on the pic that Haz sent me."

"It makes me want to have a boyfriend." Taylor whines.

"Boo, are you not letting our guests in or will they camp outside?" Louis turns around when he sees his boyfriend.

"Decided they could better stay outside, babe." Louis plays along.

"Actually that's a good plan." Harry winks.

"Can you two just stop and both hug me. I've been here now for over five minutes and nobody gave me attention." Niall sighs. Both Harry and Louis laugh, giving the boy a bone crushing hug.

Louis thought that he had never really missed them before, but now that they are actually in front of them, he realises that he did. He missed the only three people that were kind to him back in LA.