Chapter 18

So I got the best news today! I'm going to work as an entertainer in this really fancy hotel in Greece this summer and I'm so excited. Finally something good happens. It's a good day, people. 

Lottie and Harry talked for a little bit more, catching up on each other's life. Lottie has observed the boy that claims to love her brother, and she believes him. She really hopes that's not a mistake.

Now they are walking downstairs. Their bond is not like how it used to be, but Harry trusts that soon Lottie will be alright again when she sees that he is really serious with her brother.

"Got you guys the tea that I promised!" Louis has a big smile on his face and has two cups in his hands, giving one to Lottie and one to his boyfriend.

"Hey babe, you okay?" Harry asks worriedly when he sees Louis' eyes and smile. Harry knows Louis' genuine smile, and it's not this one.

"Of course, my love."

Harry put his cup on the small table and walks up to the smaller boy, placing his hands around Louis' tin body.

"You sure?" he says only for Louis to hear.

"I am. Really, don't worry. I just really love you okay Haz?"

"It might have been a while, but I still know you on the back of my hand, Tomlinson. But I'm not going to interrogate you right here and now because your sister is here as well. We'll talk later okay. Thanks for the tea, love you." Harry pecks Louis' cheek and goes to the couch, taking place next to the teenage girl.

"I forgot how gross you two are." She jokes before sipping her tea.

Louis doesn't give a bitchy comment like he usually does. He just puts himself between Harry and Lottie and hugs the blond girl.

"We should hang out tomorrow Louis says to his sister. "We haven't done that for a really long while now."

Since Louis was a heartbroken mess

"Yeah, yeah that sounds really cool." Lottie has the biggest smile on her face. She just loves hanging out with her brother, but they haven't had a Lottie-Louis day since Louis came back from LA.

"Is that alright for you, Haz? I mean we just got back together and I already..."

"It's fine, Lou don't worry. You should enjoy the day with your sister. We're still going to Spain together as well, I mean if you still want to come?"

"Of course I want to come. Only because of the school purposes though and starring in a videoclip that's made in Spain is pretty cool." Louis winks.

"Great. Also I should go back tomorrow to London as well. I forgot something."

"What did you forget?" Louis raises his eyebrow. "And how are you going to go? I can drive you, just not tomorrow..."

"No, it's fine baby. I'll take the train down. Don't want to waist a day in the car with you. We can't hang out anyway tomorrow. You have fun with your sister and I go to London, it's alright."

"You sure? It's a long ride..."

"Louis is jealous because he wants a long ride as well." Lottie jokes.

Harry's cheeks turn a dark shade of red and Louis slaps his sister playfully.

"How do you have such a filthy mouth? Now go eat a fucking soap bar!"

"Like you are so innocent. Anyway, I'm going to my room now. It's late, I'm tired and I'll be stuck with you all day." Lottie sticks her tongue out but her shining eyes are showing the enthusiasm that the girl has because tomorrow she is going to hang out with her favourite person.

"Good night Lottie." Harry smiles, happy that he gets a soft smile back.

"Good night baby sis. Don't forget to brush your teeth after..."

"Shut it Louis." Lottie laughs, quickly running upstairs making her brother laugh.

"Do you want to go upstairs as well?" Louis turns to the curly lad.

"I want to spend some more time with you, Lou." Harry groans, grabbing Louis and putting him on top of himself.

"Yeah, love. We can cuddle in my bed if you want."

"Do you let me in your bed?"

"Don't think for a second I'm planning to ever sleep alone again. Obviously I let you in my bed. You are going to cuddle me to sleep. Let's go, baby."

--

When Harry went in the guestroom to change, Louis requested to bring the painting with him. It's not painful anymore and he loves it and he needs it in his room. Harry hung it on the wall in front of the bed. Like this it's the first thing that Louis sees in the morning, except for Harry of course.

And now they are lying together in Louis' bed. Louis' head is resting on Harry's bare chest and his arms are wrapped around Harry's waist, not caring that tomorrow morning his arm will probably be numb.

"Are you going to tell me now what was going on earlier?" Harry asks, playing with Louis' chestnut hair.

"It's nothing, Hazza really. Don't worry. I'm happy I have you again. I missed this."

"Changing the topic, classic Tomlinson move, not going to work though my love. It's alright, I'm not mad that you listened to my talk with Lottie."

Louis feels his heart stop beating and he bites his lip, ashamed of being discovered by his lover.

"I'm sorry." He mumbles. "How'd you know?"

"I saw you weren't doing fine and then you asked Lottie to hang out, so I connected the dots. Don't forget, Lou, I know you." Harry leans in and softly kisses his boyfriend's lips. "Connected souls, remember?"

"Mm.." Louis moans, enjoying the taste of Harry's sweet lips on his. "So you say you forgot something in London. What is it?"

"Nothing special really but I need it." Harry explains. "And I figured I could do tomorrow as you are hanging out with Lottie. Probably quickly pass by Josh' apartment to talk about the trip to Spain."

"Right, Josh." Louis' mood goes down. It's not that Josh is a bad guy or something because hearing what Harry says Josh is a lovely person but Louis can't help but be jealous.

Josh got to be on Harry's side when he wasn't.

"Stop that jealous face, Tomlinson. There is no reason to be jealous. If someone should be jealous here it's me." Harry says, pushing Louis closer to his body.

"You? Jealous? Why? Harry I'm literally going to hang out with my sister!" Louis jokes.

"Josh always says how hot you are and stuff and it just really bothers me." Harry admits. "He has this crush on you."

"That's cute." Louis admits. "But unfortunately for him I have a thing for his best friend. Maybe you know him. Quite tall, nice body, curly hair, green eyes, kindest heart." Louis is now rolled on top of Harry, speaking the words against the younger boy's lips.

"He sounds like a good lad."

"He is. Plan to marry him one day."

"I think you should."