Chapter 21

Not a long or amazing one, but i dont know if I have time to write today so here it is.

It's only in 5 days that the boys are leaving for their trip to Mallorca, and that they have neglected their project just because their lips couldn't be separated all day, every day, is an understatement.

So now Louis is sitting behind his desk while Harry is lying on the bed, playing games on his phone.

"Fuck." Harry curses under his breath.

"What's wrong?" Louis' eyes don't leave the screen of his laptop while furiously typing.

"The big monkey ate me."

"What?" Louis turns his chair around, looking at Harry with a raised eyebrow.

"Yeah, you know that big monkey from temple run that follows you when you made a mistake? Well he just..."

"I'm serious, Harry. We have to work on this." Louis groans , interrupting the boy. He can't believe his boyfriend is playing temple run while their project has to be done in a bit more than two weeks.

"Alright, I'll help. I've beaten my high score already today." Harry takes place on Louis' lap and the smaller boy wraps his arm protectively around his waist as a habit. "What have you written already?"

"I have made a list of the songs that I want on the album. I want to discuss them with you. Some of them you can be totally free concerning the videoclip, but I'd like to have a say in few of them."

Harry nods and scrolls down, checking out the list.

1 collab: Back to you (Bebe)

1 song that you have written before you started to study this: Home

1 slow song: If I could fly

1 up tempo: Just hold on

1 song written during the project: in progress

"You're going to record Home?" a big smile appears on Harry's face as he turns his neck, trying to watch Louis.

"It's my first album, Haz. It's special. It's something from us together so yeah, I want home on it. You know how special this song is to me."

"To me as well." Harry whispers against Louis' lips before kissing them.

"And this is the problem." Louis groans, still kissing Harry back. "We have to work, baby. We have to discuss the music videos so you can start thinking about how you are actually going to manage them."

"You are right. Just... Your lips are such a distraction." Harry sighs after he pecked Louis' lips one more time. It makes the older boy giggle and he places a kiss on Harry's shoulder blade.

"So which songs you have something in mind for, Lou?"

"I have a thing in my mind for Home and I'd really like for you to work it out. Also, I want it filmed in London."

Harry nods. "That can be arranged. And what do you want?"

"I want it to start with a boy waking up next to his girlfriend, and having breakfast with her and stuff, spending the day with her but I don't want him to look happy, all faking it. And then I want him to lay eyes on a boy when he's with his girlfriend. That boy makes the fake smile real and I want them to go on cute dates that make the boy's eyes sparkle. I want them to go ice skating and mess with paint. I want cuddle scenes, loving kisses. I want them to hold hands and look at each other like they are each others world and in the end I want them to kiss on top of the London eye. I don't know how you will manage to record that, but I really want it Haz."

Harry bites his lip, tears forming into his eyes.

"I really like that. It's us, isn't it?"

Louis nods, kissing Harry's neck softly before resting his head in the crook of it, hands still wrapped around Harry's waist.

"This is our album, Haz. It's our story. It doesn't have to be all like that, but I really want home to be like it. It's the first song that I wrote you and it's the first time I was able to really express my feelings into a song."

"I'll manage it. I'll make you proud. And is there another song you want to arrange?"

"Yeah." Louis nods. "The one I still have to write, but I still have to figure it out. I'm having an idea already though. I'm not going to share it yet. And for the rest you do whatever you want, I only want Back to you recorded in Doncaster, but that's it. What you do with the other songs is all up to you."

"I like just hold on." Harry says. "It has such a good beat that you sometimes forget that the lyrics are actually deep. Can you explain me what was going on in your mind when you wrote it?" Harry turns himself around, still sitting on Louis' lap, just straddling it.

"It's the song that pulled me back up. I was in such a dark place, only thinking about the bad things that happened in life like my father and nephews, Tristan, Nick, losing you,... I was in quite a deep hole after our break up, but I realised that you would never come back you know if I'd just keep crying in my bed. It wasn't good for anyone, not only myself but also my sister, my mom, my friends... So I decided to write this song to share the message. It's your choice. Are you just going to give up? Stay in the past? Or are you going to hold on and start a new chapter?"

"I'm so proud of you, Louis." Harry leans his forehead against Louis'. "So fucking proud. You are so strong. I wish I could be like you. You are beyond perfect baby."

"You've always been my rock, Haz. You know that right? Even if you weren't there, it were always your supporting words that played in my head. I could imagine you scold me for crying in bed. Even if you were out of my life, you were never out of my heart or brain. You are always my 'just hold on'."

Harry grabs both hands in his, intertwining their fingers and looks at them.

"I'll stay by your side, forever. Not only in your heart, also next to you, behind you, in front of you, wherever you need me, I'll be there."