Chapter 23

This is a cute one bcs my bitch Simu asked for a cute chappie. So here u go girl, hope u enjoy it. It's a longer one. 

The videoclip is finished and the song is recorded. Bebe is back home for a few days before they all leave to Mallorca.

It's also the last day for the boys in Doncaster. Tomorrow they go to London to arrange the home music video and from there they'll fly out to Spain. Louis is really excited about it. It has been a long while since he took a holiday. He can't wait so share a beautiful room in Harry's villa, walking on the beach together, wake up under the hot sun and kiss each other in the sea.

But before they can leave to the capital again, they have to be here for a very important day.

"Harry come on! We can't be late! It's uncle James' wedding!" Louis hisses

"You don't know how it is to control those curls, Louis. It's not fixed in five minutes." Harry groans, running a comb through his hair.

"You should have woken up earlier then."

"You were the one that offered me a blowjob, Lou!"

"Well, nobody said to accept it." Louis grins.

"You are unbelievable." Harry rolls his eyes when he comes out of the bathroom. "Okay, I'm ready to go now. Are your mom and Lottie driving with us?"

Louis shakes his head.

"They already left. They asked to drive together but I figured it's better if we go with two cars. When we want to stay longer we can, or if we are bored we can just go. Now come on, baby." Louis grabs Harry's hand and drags him towards the car.

"You know that you look very hot in a suit by the way?" Harry flirts. "Like literally so hot, and now driving the car. Naughty naughty you teasing meeee." Harry says with a funny voice. He had heard it before in a video on internet and he thought that it was funny.

"You look amazing yourself, baby. Can't wait to show you off to my whole family. It's quite big. My mom has one other sister and two brothers. We have a huge family. Sometimes I even forget my name of some nephews and nieces. There are just too many to remember." Louis jokes.

"I'm excited for the wedding too. I just love weddings. Two people that promise to stay together forever is the most beautiful thing ever."

Louis' heart melts when he hears his boyfriend talk and it makes him want to lock up uncle James in a storage room and steal his place so he can marry Harry.

"I know we will stay together forever." Louis says confidently. "We won't be separated again. We know how it is and it was horrible. No way I'm ever letting you go again. One day we'll be in front of everybody promising to be with each other forever."

"I like that thought." Harry smiles. "Of us together forever. I really, really like it."

--

The boys were in the car for about fifteen minutes, talking about everything and nothing when they arrive at the church. There are already many people but Jay managed to keep two seats next to her on the first row.

Louis waves at his uncle who is standing nervously in front of the church, talking to his best friend. James waves back and he has a big smile on his face now that his favourite nephew is there. It only takes a few minutes before the famous wedding march starts to play.

And Harry is really curious about the woman that managed to steal James Corden's heart. He knows from Louis that he never really dated after the death of his wife and he never thought that so much could change in three years.