"S-Sir, I'm sorry to interrupt, but I really suggest you call Mr. Graham now and ask if he's kind enough to host you, and if he's available as he's travelling a lot recently because of his business," Denise said, causing Raphael to stop in his movements.

"Why is he travelling a lot? Does he have problems with his businesses?" he asked him behind me, his hand still in my boxer shorts.

"I don't know the exact reason, but yes," he muttered, his gaze fixed on the floor. Obviously, he was too ashamed to see what he was going to witness what he was going to do to me before he interrupted him.

I heard him sigh behind me before leaning over me and whispering in my ear, "You heard my man. Unfortunately, I have to tame you later."

As he let go of me and pulled away, I didn't waste a second getting up from his desk and rushing away from him.

Shaking my head, I stared at him with hatred as he glared back at me with a sinister grin on his lips. "I fucking hate you," I mumbled before storming out of the room, not waiting for his answer or him dismissing me.

I was walking into my baby's room as I heard Denise call me. I ignored him and kept walking until he grabbed my arm as he reached me.

"Mrs. Morelli, please, may I speak to you just a second," he said as I turned to him with an empty expression.

"You can't, I don't want to talk to a man who works for a man like him. And stop calling me Mrs. Morelli," I snapped, feeling mad and emotionally down, as what just had happened in this office triggered emotions and memories in me that I tried to forget.

"I-I just wanted to say that I'm sorry about what happened in this room ... and how do you want me to call you?" he asked me calmly.

"Your apology is not accepted. I'll never forgive you, and my forgiveness won't ease the sins you committed by working for him ..." I told him, "you'll burn in Hell once you're dead, and speaking about your death, shouldn't you be dead?"

He just looked at me blankly, making me frown and ask him next, "Where is Esmeralda?"

As he remained quiet, I huffed, knowing he found out that she helped me. "What did he do to her?" I asked him, but he just looked at me quietly.

Scrunching my face, I shook my head, muttering, "He killed her, didn't he? And I bet his brother watched, and you did nothing either? You're all fucking disgusting!"

Not wanting to look at him any longer, as the sight of him along with his deeds disgusted me, I turned on my heel, leaving.

"Mrs. Morelli!" he called after me.

"I've nothing more to say to you," I told him with my back on him, continuing to walk away. "And you can call me Ms. Hooker!" Being called Hooker was million times better than being called Morelli.

I heard him mumble something at me that I didn't really understand before going to my baby's room. As I went into her room, I walked to the bed and sat down next to her sleeping figure. Her presence always calmed me down, and gave me peace.

Then, I kissed her forehead before getting up from the bed and going to the bathroom.

I went to the washbasin and washed my face with cold water, but I couldn't stop the tears to stop myself from crying. Sighing, I stared in the mirror in front of me.

"Fuck you, Calina," I whispered to my reflection in the mirror.

"Fuck you for being so weak."

Suddenly, my legs gave up and I slumped to the floor as I felt pain in my legs. "Fuck you too, cancer," I muttered as I lay on the floor, dealing with the pain in my body.