the mask I hide is heavy

Start from the beginning

I was no where near stupid. Of course the offer is great but I would have to give up something big to obtain this. Only a fool would think otherwise. But the only thing worrying me is that i didn't know what he wanted, his goal. Does he want a soldier? Does he want kurama to himself and take him  away? Will they experiment on him?

"What are you implying, obito? What is your plan? What are you plan on doing to me? I got something in exchange but what will you get in return, tell me? What are you going to do with me?"  I asked.
Menacing ki surrounded the boy giving him goosebumps all over.
'listen hear boy, I don't know the future but if you carry on like this you will never see another day to come.'

Meanwhile the other groups of boys that was searching for Naruto was nearing their target . Really near. Happiness arose in them when they hear his voice and felt his familiar chakra.
"That's naruto right?" Shino asked.
"I sure hope so." Asuma replied.
"Yeah but who is he talking to?" Kakashi questioned them, sounding concerned and curious. "I don't know but all more reason to hurry up and see what's going on." Shikamaru replied. Sasuke ran forward ahead of the others, worried about his Naruto. Wait his? When did I care about him? 

____________________________________

After a calming silence, obito sighed and took a deep breath, he began. ' you asked what I would get in exchange for training you, I will state the obvious, you will be my weapon of mass destruction.' i wasn't expecting such a  answer from a person who wants to use me as a weapon, a puppet.
" How exactly are you planning to use me as a weapon of mass destruction?"

Silence.

He laughs, ' you want me to explain my plans to a shinobi who isn't commited to me? Hah that's funny'

____________________________________

"I can see him!" Sasuke shouted to the others. An overthrow of relaxation over came him, it was not too late to save his other half his narut-. The others were creeped out the way he was acting, he has never acted this worried or excited to see someone. " Sasuke not too loud he might just run further away." Kakashi said with a low tone.

Although he did enjoy see the Uchiha like this know that he would have to fan over it later. This was completely out of character for sasuke to act worried for someone . As far as they knew naruto was in no danger, but sasuke was still acting weird as usual. Maybe there was more too it that they all thought.

____________________________________
No POV

Obito's head snapped toward the direction of the rescue team, he let out a sigh and rubbed his temples. 'listen hear boy I am going to make this simple since your friends are coming. I'll either burn down your whole village to flames, killing everyone with in it or to add to this little threat I will tie you to a chair and make you watch me rip out your beloved Uchiha's eyes out  and hand them to Itachi personally, I trust you will make the right decision,in hmmmm 5days, that's if you are not dead by then with everyone hunting you. Oh well bye bye." And disappeared.

The words were a bit too heavy for the blonde to take, it felt like an iron bar has fallen on top of him. His knees immediately buckled under his weight. Hands shooting up into his face and he starts crying again, his eyes still puffy from crying earlier. He had an incredible vivid imagination, it was like a curse, loops of scenes of misfortune play in his head like an unbroken record that goes on loop that can never be turned off. His head was in pain from all the pictures of everyone he lives disappearing.

'kit quickly get up, they are nearly here.'

Regaining what he could of his composure. Naruto stood up, a bit wobbly but held onto a tree for support, still too weak to stand up on his own. "Naruto why did yo-..... "Naruto why the HELL did you leave like that you done!"Sasuke explained, cutting off Kakashi's ready made lecture. "Well Kakashi Sensei left me all alone." Lied naruto, trying to keep in all of his emotions.

"No you weren't in the stall so I had to get help to find you." Kakashi now sure with what he saw. "I was there, I just don't talk to people when I do my business. Is that a problem? You were the one who left me and I had to look all over this forest to look for you." The Uzamaki spoke, knowing that was a lie but it was believable.

"I swea- sorry, naruto." Kakashi apologized, still thinking this doesn't add up to anything or think this was right, still waiting for a response. However, earlier he waited, waited and waited but there was no response for  30mins to an 1hour. Naruto kept quiet for a good 5mins until he pushed himself off the trunk falling in the process.
"Naruto...." Sasuke whispered in a concerned voice.

"Naruto? what the hell has gotten into you?" Shikamaru questioned, rushing to help the blonde up along with Shino. "I'm......... Shino........ Shikamaru....... I'm" A one minute pause. "Shika, shino, sasu, Kashi sensei , everyone, I'm sorry so so sorry."

This was all naruto could mutter out, the rest of his words were forbidden to be spoken but the mask. His emotion in his voice reappeared with these words. He really was sorry. He didn't want the village and everyone he lived to suffer because of him by pretending nothing happened. His mask would possibly be his downfall but he knew if he gave into his emotions now he would be left shaking on the ground. He needs time to recover. However it didn't seem he will be getting that anytime soon.

"Who was that man? What did he tell you?" Asuma said asking questions quickly, this had gotten all out of hand, this was supposed to be a fun day. "That man ..... Stay away from him." Naruto adviced his voice shaky with his hands covering him. "Please leave me alone...... I just..... PLEASE DON'T, I DON'T WANT TO DO THIS." Naruto cried. "Don't kill me please..."

Thank you all for waiting patiently for this new chapter I am sorry it took long. I hope you enjoyed and please wait for the next chapter ✨✨.