chapter 5- Bonding with 'friends'

Naruto was on top of the tree for a few hours, he was relaxed and calm. That all came to an end when they were all called to the meeting place. He sighed, knowing he has to keep up this stupid act, slowly walking toward the meeting area. His personality quickly switched into it's happy one as he started to near theeeting place and started to skip.

"So how are my dear 'friends' doing this fine morning?" Naruto said while skipping, with his energetic persona like 'usual'.
" We don't know yet you Baka. That is why Asuma-sensei and Kakashi-sensei were trying to explaining before you interrupted with your annoying voice. Just be quiet for once." Sakura spat harshly and Naruto pretended to be embarrassed. " O-oh, sorry sakura-chan." He said while rubbing his neck.

'Tsk that kinda hurt plus this act is going to be the death of me.'

'Then drop it.'

'Shut is furball."

"Anyways as I was saying today we will be traveling for a while but come across a town with games and animals and spend time with each other there." Asuma explained, Naruto snapped out of his mindscape.

"This trip is resonating with youthfulness!"

"If that what Gai sensei says they yes, let this be a youthful trip!"

"Well this trip isn't too bad, except I have to spend it with big forehead." Ino says while mumbling that last part, which luckily Sakura didn't hear since she was too busy with her 'sasuke-kun'.

"W-we c-could use this as a chance to bond with eachother more." Hinata stuttered while turning to look at Naruto. He gave her one of his 'usual happy' smiles.

He is not going to leave any suspiciousness of him and has to keep his mask up. This time is not an exception even if he wants to just run away.
"This is going to be fun! I will beat all of you at those games and prove that I'll be Hokage!" He mentally signed and puked.

Some of the sensei's were taken back by the sudden burst of energy especially Kakashi. ' I really have to work on my acting, it's really slipping.'

'Your such a child.'

'what is that supposed to mean?"

'oh.. nothing. Drop it.'

'... You're..... Weird.'

'you just figured that now? Want some candy as a congratulations?'

Naruto ignored the furball.

Soon they had gotten the plan and best route towards the festival figured out, they set out for the festival. Naruto decided to fawn over his 'crush' to bring up his act a little to avoid suspicion. You know the usual, fighting sasuke, following Sakura, crushing over her, and talking to hinata about his future of being Hokage.

It seemed to work according to plan. The faces of Shikamaru, sasuke, Kakashi, Neji and shino all lit up.
'This festival should really get them off my back'

After 50mins of walking they finally made it. It was a lot brighter and colourful, it blinded Naruto's eyes and his thoughts mentally it was sickening. He hadn't been out of the village that much but it was still ugly even though it was better that the ones at the hell hole.

After seeing the outside world, he is deciding to leave Satan's lair anyways. He thought somewhere like Sun's, where gaara is or land of waves, where he would usually see Haku in the forests, they were friends, somewhere he would be accepted. He would probably have to watch out for the people Tsunade might send after him, so he will have to figure a plan for that.